- The Promise Homes Company, Largest Black-Owned Single-Family Rental Company in the U.S., Secures $200 Million Debt Facility From Barings
- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Appoints Two New Regents
In this role, McCandless will serve as a key advisor to Cox senior leaders on legal risks and legal strategy for the businesses, including newly acquired businesses. She will oversee legal strategy for commercial operations and integration of acquired companies for Cox and will lead a team responsible for the day-to-day operational and integration matters. McCandless and her team will also support corporate functions such as real estate, marketing and aviation.
"Erin is a proven leader with a commitment to Cox's core principle of doing the right thing — always. She's the right person to guide our legal strategy as Cox continues to grow, transform and diversify our businesses," said Hightower.
Previously, McCandless was vice president and deputy general counsel at Cox Automotive. She joined Cox Automotive in 2015 through its acquisition of Dealertrack Technologies.
More on Georgia Chron
- Taking Aerial Marketing To New Heights
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Rainbow Village Welcomes Three New Members to its Board of Directors
- Fortune Secure Signing Services now offers Apostille services
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
Before joining Dealertrack, McCandless served as director of legal affairs for infoUSA (now infoGroup) and as vice president, administration and legal affairs at Data Transmission Network in Omaha, Neb. She started her career in law firms, including civil litigation, criminal defense and commercial transactions.
McCandless earned her bachelor's and law degrees from Creighton University in Omaha, and a master's in business from the University of Nebraska. She serves on the advisory board of the Atlanta chapter of The Posse Foundation and is a graduate of 2020 class of Inspire Atlanta, a community impact program supporting the Atlanta Women's Foundation.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is dedicated to building a better future through our leading communications, automotive and media companies. Our major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Automotive, and we are strategically investing in new industries and emerging technologies, with sizeable interests in clean technology and health care. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Cox is a global company with nearly $20 billion in annual revenues and brands that include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Cox Homelife. Founded in 1898 by Ohio Governor James M. Cox, the company is a family-owned business committed to its people, communities and planet. To learn more about Cox, visit coxenterprises.com, view our collective impact report at coxcsrreport.com, or follow us on Twitter via @CoxEnterprises or @AlexTaylor_Cox.
SOURCE Cox Enterprises
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- New AxiaGram Mobile Communication App by HiMS Provides Health Care Professionals Ability to Transform Where, When and How Patient Care is Delivered
- Avra, Inc. Announces 2022 Expansion, Plans Rapid Expansion Of Clinics In US
- Bark Technologies Releases 2021 Annual Report
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- SecurCapital Corp announces major Q1 portfolio expansion
- MODEX-The Biggest Manufacturing and Supply Chain Event of 2022 is Coming to Atlanta March 28-31
- Window acquires Fintech Drift to provide differentiated insights into the future of finance and ESG
- The Spin Awards announces the Dope Women In Radio Virtual Press Conference
- First Dog Stop: Your Dog Deserves The Best Care, Start Here With Premium Dog Products
- Top InsurTech Startup Pendella Expands Into PEO Market With Employ Source
- Turkey VPS with KVM Hypervisor Windows or Linux Cloud Hosting Solution by Onlive Server
- FLOURYSH, an eCommerce Marketplace, Launches to Elevate Black-Owned Brands and Support Black Culture
- Anue Water and D & H Water Systems Expand Coverage to All California, Arizona & Nevada
- Reading stimulates cognitive energizes to remove limitations
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io Enters the World of Crypto Mobile Apps in Partnership with Dopamine
- Georgia Power restores service to 110,000+ customers Sunday
- Georgia: Ahead of Winter Storm System, Gov. Kemp Declares State of Emergency
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled