OFFSET's 1st Solo performance in months is the HOTTEST Experience & will be streamed from the CODA rooftop, the new Georgia Tech Bldg.
AXR+EXP powered by NEXUS, does Virtual Esports, Concerts, Entertainment and more. Offset & Nexus put in special SAFETY measures. Everyone will be COVID tested upon entering, and the high tech Anti-Viral INVISI SMART Masks, whose Ambassador is SNL iconic Alec Baldwin, will be distributed to guests.
Invisi Smart is an engineered next-generation solution that kills 99.99% of SARS CoV-2 germs. It provides audiences, healthcare professionals, athletes, any venue, offices, homes, hospitality industry, transportation, and businesses with long-lasting invisible protection.
When Alec was asked why get involved. He has 6 kids, brothers, and an incredible family and friends. He doesn't want one more person to die. If we can protect each other with the best tested mask, why not?
Offset loves his family and his fans. In this pandemic, we must take precautions to protect each other.
More on Georgia Chron
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Hurricane Zeta crossing Georgia, more than 550,000 customers without power
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- "Rap Snacks" a solo art and design exhibition by KingPop
- Nine Sandfly Businesses Plan Nov 7 Fundraiser to Restore From Fire
"As a businesswoman in STEM, I committed to shielding the health of my customers and keeping families safe during the pandemic," said Saba Yussouf, CEO, Invisi SMART Technologies.
Broadcast of the live performances serves to transform intimate live experiences, which are typically exclusive, into shared experiences for audiences everywhere.
The concert featuring Offset includes performances from Offset's artists, Duke Deuce and YRN Mango + surprise guests. After months of social distancing, Offset will give fans the opportunity to engage in his live music experience VIRTUALLY on October 16, 2020 when he performs live as the AXR+EXP headliner.
Online audiences can engage with other viewers and performers through live stream chat and will receive branded merchandise and exclusive digital downloads from show partners, including Red Bull and Trick3D, which will supply a unique virtual keepsake for every ticketholder.
"I get to perform for my fans again with my artists, Duke Deuce, YRN Murk, YRN Mango Foo with surprise guests, globally on my platform," says recording artist, Offset.
Performances will be broadcast live on FutureStream from Atlanta's Newest Technology Building rooftop for ticket holders. VIP ticket holders will be able to win one of the 50 spots at the live performance. All attendees will be tested for COVID-19 and adhere to safety guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control. The concert will be protected by Invisi Smart masks that kill bacteria and the COVID-19 virus on contact for 30 days.
More on Georgia Chron
- IHG Hotels & Resorts shares new data showing sports and entertainment leading the comeback for group travel
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- The Christian Gospel radio industry treks in for the 4th annual Spin Awards from across the country
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Equifax and Urjanet Named LendIt Fintech "Most Promising Partnership"
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the creATL Grant Fund to support Atlanta's independent creative industry workforce during economic hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
News of Offset's live performance follows the launch of AXSD Media earlier this month. Tickets to the Oct. 16 show can be purchased at axrexp.com .
"In these dangerous and uncertain times, it is important to be safe, feel safe, and know scientifically you are safe. We have too much to lose, our families' lives and our lives are at stake," said LMarilyn Crawford, Nexus Entertainment & Sports.
About Invisi Smart
Invisi Smart is a cutting-edge technology proven to kill the Covid-19 virus, offering a wide range of commercial and household products to ensure you're protected throughout the day. For more information about Invisi Smart contact [email protected], [email protected].
SOURCE PrimeTime Pops
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Georgia Power prepared for Tropical Storm Zeta
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Wardlaw Claims Service and SelectMethods Announce Innovative Joint Venture to Redefine the Policyholder Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Preps for Socially Distanced America Recycles Day
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- Georgia: Toyota Industries Compressor Parts America Announces Jackson County Expansion
- A Comprehensive Discussion at Offshorecorptalk.com Reveals Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Applauds Confirmation of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
- Tryp Technologies Inc Launching Delivery Service, TripDelivers in Nashville, TN
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett Bobblehead Figure Released
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
- Colleen Burns Shares Advice With Busy Moms on Tips on TV Blog
- Georgia: Kemp Names 14 Appointments
- Taylor Morrison Wins Gold for HomeAid Partnership
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Sustainability Presentation
- Southern Company Recognized As Nation's Most Transparent Utility
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020