To qualify for entry, applicants must be 17 years of age; a U.S. citizen or legally residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia; enrolled in or accepted as a fulltime student at an accredited college, university or technical school for the Fall 2020 semester; pursuing a bachelors or associate degree and have a 2.5 minimum GPA.
Entrants are asked to submit a 500-600 word essay on the topic "Why do you love where you live?" Deadline for entry is March 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
Apartment Guide will narrow the field to 10 finalists, who will each be given two weeks to create a one-to-three minute video to accompany their essay. The finalists' essays and companion videos will be posted for one month on ApartmentGuide.com and votes will be cast by the public. Based on a combination of public voting results and judging criteria, two winners will be selected. The two $2,500 winners will be featured on Apartment Guide's Scholarship page, along with their essays and videos.
More on Georgia Chron
- Join The Adventure As Playful Puffins Encounter Fire And Ice
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- Macon: ECD Department holding workshop for HOME, CDHO funds
- Black Dads Count Launches "Statistically Speaking" for "Hard to Count" in Atlanta
- Georgia: Toyota Financial Services to Establish New Service Center in Alpharetta, Create 150 Jobs
To enter the contest, visit the Apartment Guide college scholarship page, for an official entry form, contest description, deadlines and other information. The complete contest rules can be found here. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Key Dates to Remember
- February 14 – March 23 - Application process open March 31 - 10 finalists announced at www.apartmentguide.com/students/scholarship April 30 - Finalist videos due May 4 – June 4 - Public voting June 15 - Winners announced
About Apartment Guide
Apartment Guide was a rental industry leader long before its website debut 20 years ago. This trusted legacy brand - now part of the RentPath family of digital brands - has a team of editors and experts who help make every stage of the rental journey easier. From hot tips and cool hacks to helpful articles and videos, Apartment Guide creates content that empowers renters by boosting their knowledge and confidence. The Apartment Guide website also contains apartment listings across the United States, including in college destinations.
More on Georgia Chron
- Helms College to Launch New Culinary Degree
- SportsBets.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Crowdsale Now Live
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Boxlight Awarded District-Wide Contract to Equip Texas Schools With Interactive Multi-Touch Panels
RentPath is a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. Through its brands, RentPath continues to simplify the apartment search experience while driving quality advertiser leads that result in occupancies and a high return on investment. With powerful online and mobile solutions that provide prospective renters with the information and tools they need, RentPath connects consumers with a home that reflects their personal lifestyles.
RentPath helps people navigate the rental journey by providing a delightful, stress-free experience so that all renters find and enjoy their ideal home.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Chairman Celebrates the Life & Legacy of His Mom
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Luh Dino Takes Over 300 DTLR Stores & Road to CIAA Step Show College Tour
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Federal Tax Credit for Rinnai America Corporation Customers
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Whitney Lowery Named Executive Director of the Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
- Safe Systems Named to Atlanta Business Chronicle's List of Georgia's 20 Largest Fintech Companies
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
- Atlanta: Statement on Passing of Judge Elaine Carlisle
- Macon: Clerk's Office providing additional way for proper retirement of worn U.S. Flags