Talking about the sale, Yuvraj Windlass, Vice President of Museum Replicas Ltd, and Atlanta Cutlery Corp said, "Starting from Monday, November 25 through December 3 (Cyber Monday), we are hosting the Black Friday Sale, on both Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery. This is one of our biggest sales events of the year where our shoppers will get deeper discounts and deals in every category."
"From unique knives, swords, self-defense weapons, antique kukris, military surplus, and battle-worthy edged weapons to Costumes accessories and history inspired décor pieces, MRL and ACC have a unique selection for history lovers and outdoor enthusiasts," he added.
A leader in the design, production, and retailing of historically accurate and battle-worthy weapons and collectibles, Museum Replicas' and Atlanta Cutlery's Black Friday Sale lets their customers save big on their favorites. Whether customers are getting a head start on their gift lists, or readying their homes for family festivities, the group is surely making the holidays easier than ever with top deals at jaw-dropping prices.
More on Georgia Chron
- Invesco Advisers Announces Final Results of Tender Offers for Invesco Dynamic Credit Opportunities Fund, Invesco High Income Trust II and Invesco Senior Income Trust
- Macon: Government Office hours, Trash Collection schedule for Christmas & New Year's Day
- Macon: IT Department seeking feedback to help better provide information, services
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- North Highland Named Leader and Best in Class Provider for Corporate Services by ALM Intelligence
Both sites also have an Inventory Blowout Sale where customers can get up to 60% off on their favorite items. Further, the Online Rewards Program on these sites lets their registered customers earn points on every dollar they spent during the sale.
On top of the wide selection of deals available throughout the sites, customers can also take advantage of their free shipping offer, which is reduced to a minimum purchase of just $99 from the earlier price of $150 for Atlanta Cutlery and for from $200 to just $160 for Museum Replicas.
To check out the best deals, visit the official website of Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery now!
About Museum Replicas Ltd and Atlanta Cutlery Corp
Owned by Windlass Steelcrafts, both Museum Replicas (established in 1985) and Atlanta Cutlery (established in 1971) have been at the forefront of design, manufacture, and marketing of historically based weapons, costumes, and other collectibles.
For decades the film and TV industry has relied on Windlass Steelcrafts to promote their licensed brands from Marvel, Star Wars, and Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, and the Kingdom of Heaven. But it goes way beyond that. The heavily experienced Windlass factory has been contracted countless times for various set work in arms and armor production – including John Carter of Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doom Patrol, Jungle Cruise, Rome, Wheel of Time, and Game of Thrones. In addition, their high-quality costume replicas have been utilized by theater, opera, and Broadway productions, and their costumes have adorned the likes of Madonna, Jack Black, and Outkast.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon-Bibb to celebrate new facilities, improvements at Henderson Stadium
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
Black Friday Sale at Museum Replicas | Black Friday Sale at Atlanta Cutlery
Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery is all set for their upcoming Black Friday Sale, where the customers can get up to 80% off their favorites.
SOURCE Atlanta Cutlery
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Rapper Lil Cory Arrested On Disorderly Conduct
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Serves on NCEES Computer Engineering Exam Writing Committee
- City of Atlanta to Open Warming Center Wednesday Ahead of Frigid Weather
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces Most Significant Atlanta Fire Rescue Department Compensation Raises in 15 Years
- TMG, ranked No. 1 on Best Places to Work list for 2nd year in a row, moves into third party management
- Cosmo Nail Lounge Grand Opening at North Point Mall Introduces Atomy Brand Skin Care Line
- Skylar Lanier Joins Carriage Trade Public Relations® and Cecilia Russo Marketing as PR Coordinator
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- New Podcast Highlights Local Events for Greater Savannah Area
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to Make Announcement on Atlanta Fire Rescue Department
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Vogtle Unit 3 shield building roof set
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence