Talking about the sale, Yuvraj Windlass, Vice President of Museum Replicas Ltd, and Atlanta Cutlery Corp said, "Starting from Monday, November 25 through December 3 (Cyber Monday), we are hosting the Black Friday Sale, on both Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery. This is one of our biggest sales events of the year where our shoppers will get deeper discounts and deals in every category."
"From unique knives, swords, self-defense weapons, antique kukris, military surplus, and battle-worthy edged weapons to Costumes accessories and history inspired décor pieces, MRL and ACC have a unique selection for history lovers and outdoor enthusiasts," he added.
A leader in the design, production, and retailing of historically accurate and battle-worthy weapons and collectibles, Museum Replicas' and Atlanta Cutlery's Black Friday Sale lets their customers save big on their favorites. Whether customers are getting a head start on their gift lists, or readying their homes for family festivities, the group is surely making the holidays easier than ever with top deals at jaw-dropping prices.
More on Georgia Chron
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- North Georgia Community Comes Together for the Families of Rainbow Village
Both sites also have an Inventory Blowout Sale where customers can get up to 60% off on their favorite items. Further, the Online Rewards Program on these sites lets their registered customers earn points on every dollar they spent during the sale.
On top of the wide selection of deals available throughout the sites, customers can also take advantage of their free shipping offer, which is reduced to a minimum purchase of just $99 from the earlier price of $150 for Atlanta Cutlery and for from $200 to just $160 for Museum Replicas.
To check out the best deals, visit the official website of Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery now!
About Museum Replicas Ltd and Atlanta Cutlery Corp
Owned by Windlass Steelcrafts, both Museum Replicas (established in 1985) and Atlanta Cutlery (established in 1971) have been at the forefront of design, manufacture, and marketing of historically based weapons, costumes, and other collectibles.
For decades the film and TV industry has relied on Windlass Steelcrafts to promote their licensed brands from Marvel, Star Wars, and Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, and the Kingdom of Heaven. But it goes way beyond that. The heavily experienced Windlass factory has been contracted countless times for various set work in arms and armor production – including John Carter of Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doom Patrol, Jungle Cruise, Rome, Wheel of Time, and Game of Thrones. In addition, their high-quality costume replicas have been utilized by theater, opera, and Broadway productions, and their costumes have adorned the likes of Madonna, Jack Black, and Outkast.
More on Georgia Chron
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Creates Advisory Council to Examine Atlanta's Use of Force Policies and Procedures
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Shares Simple Tips to Give Your Bedroom A Style Boost
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
Black Friday Sale at Museum Replicas | Black Friday Sale at Atlanta Cutlery
Museum Replicas and Atlanta Cutlery is all set for their upcoming Black Friday Sale, where the customers can get up to 80% off their favorites.
SOURCE Atlanta Cutlery
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Georgia: Media Advisory: Gov. Kemp, State Officials to Give Update on COVID-19
- Etgar 36 Announces Socially Distant Summer Civil Rights Journeys
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Dr. Lettsome Renews His South Carolina Professional Engineering License
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Issues an Executive Order to Extend Hazard Pay for Frontline City Employees
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- As U.S. Businesses gradually reopen, Equifax Consumer Webinar to offer Guidance on Credit and Financial Wellness