- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Partners with Excela Health for Paramedic Training Program
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
55 Trinity Avenue, Suite 2500 • Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Mayor Andre Dickens to Meet with Local Artists in Support of Arts Funding
$15 Million Investment in Local Arts slated through May 24 bond referenda
|WHO:||Mayor Andre Dickens|
Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs, Executive Director Camille R. Love
Managing Partners, ZuCot Gallery
|WHAT:||Mayor Andre Dickens will meet with local artists and Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs, Executive Director Camille R. Love, and partners from the ZuCot Gallery (the largest African-American owned fine art gallery in the Southeast) on the City's commitment to the arts community. As a Council Member, Mayor Dickens advocated to include arts funding in the referenda which—if passed by Atlanta voters on May 24—will result in a $15 million investment.|
Mayor Dickens will address members of the media and conclude with a Q and A session. B-roll opportunities will also be provided.
Media seeking to attend is requested to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|WHEN:||Wednesday, May 18, 2022|
More on Georgia Chron
Media is encouraged to arrive at 9:30 a.m.
100 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30313
For more information about the City of Atlanta, please visit www.atlantaga.gov or watch City Channel 26. Follow the City of Atlanta on Facebook and Twitter @CityofAtlanta.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Floor & Decor Launches the Grand Opening of its West Hartford, Connecticut Store on July 7, 2022
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Thanks Regent Waters for His Service, Appoints Patrick Jones to University System Board
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec
- Grand Opening of Affordable Dentures & Implants in Stone Mountain, Georgia Enhances Patient Access to High-Quality, Affordable Dental Care
- Boxlight Solutions Win Multiple Tech & Learning Best of Show Awards at ISTELive 22
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- TQIntelligence Appoints New Chief Operations Officer
- Mirion Technologies to Present at CJS Securities' 22nd Annual "New Ideas" Summer Conference
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- Cox Automotive Introduces Kelley Blue Book Service Advisor