- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Partners with Excela Health for Paramedic Training Program
- Virtual Workplace Platform Developer REACH Expands Executive Team, Positioning the Company to Drive International Growth
55 Trinity Avenue, Suite 2500 • Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Mayor Andre Dickens to Tour AFRD Station 26, Speak to Media
AFRD Station 26 is one of four stations slated to be replaced through May 24 bond referenda
|WHO:||Mayor Andre Dickens|
AFRD Chief Roderick Smith
|WHAT:||Mayor Andre Dickens will tour AFRD Station 26—one of four AFRD stations to be completely replaced through funding from bond referenda on the May 24th primary election.|
Mayor Dickens and Chief Smith will address members of the media and conclude with a Q and A session. B roll opportunities will also be provided.
Media seeking to attend is requested to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|WHEN:||Monday, May 16, 2022|
Members of the media are encouraged to arrive at 10:30 a.m.
|WHERE:||AFRD Station 26|
2970 Howell Mill Rd NW
More on Georgia Chron
Atlanta, GA 30327
(Access to station is off of Moore's Mill exit on I-75)
For more information about the City of Atlanta, please visit www.atlantaga.gov or watch City Channel 26. Follow the City of Atlanta on Facebook and Twitter @CityofAtlanta.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Floor & Decor Launches the Grand Opening of its West Hartford, Connecticut Store on July 7, 2022
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Thanks Regent Waters for His Service, Appoints Patrick Jones to University System Board
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec
- Grand Opening of Affordable Dentures & Implants in Stone Mountain, Georgia Enhances Patient Access to High-Quality, Affordable Dental Care
- Boxlight Solutions Win Multiple Tech & Learning Best of Show Awards at ISTELive 22
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- TQIntelligence Appoints New Chief Operations Officer
- Mirion Technologies to Present at CJS Securities' 22nd Annual "New Ideas" Summer Conference
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- Cox Automotive Introduces Kelley Blue Book Service Advisor