- Leading Accounting Franchise Focusing on the Future with Annual Conference
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
55 Trinity Avenue, Suite 2500 • Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Statement on Passing of GA House Speaker David Ralston
ATLANTA—Mayor Andre Dickens issued the following statement.
"I am deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Georgia House Speaker David Ralston.
"We were aligned on many issues that affected the lives of Atlantans. And when we were not, I could always count on the Speaker to be open to differing points of view. He and I shared a commitment to drawing circles of inclusion, rather than lines of exclusion, even when it meant crossing party lines.
"Speaker Ralston was a wise and fair leader, whose love for Georgia was immense. He was a valued and vocal partner for us as we fought to keep Atlanta whole. And he is leaving some mighty big shoes to fill under the Gold Dome.
More on Georgia Chron
- PulteGroup Again Named a Best Workplaces for Parents™ by Great Place to Work®
- Macon-Bibb to offer Rosa Parks Square RFP technical and small business certification assistance
- Macon: Boys and Girls Club joins in community club
- Macon: Runoff Election Day is Tuesday!
- Macon: First Mayor's Ball happening next week
"On behalf of the City of Atlanta, I offer my condolences to his loved ones. Rest easy, my friend."
For more information about the City of Atlanta, please visit www.atlantaga.gov or watch City Channel 26. Follow the City of Atlanta on Facebook and Twitter @CityofAtlanta.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Data from Splitit Shows Electronics, Fine Jewelry, Fitness and Outdoors, Home Furnishings and Health and Beauty as Top Spending Categories
- WestRock Acquisition of Grupo Gondi Complete
- Traditions of Braselton Takes Extra Measures to Secure a "Home Safe Home" in 2023
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- The Best Workplace Empowers Companies to Create People-Centered, Growth-Focused Culture in 2023
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp and TCSG Announce New College and Career Academies
- Mommy's Bliss Survey Highlights Mothers' Concern of Children's Health Leading Up to Holiday Season
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Greenwood Raises $45 Million Funding Round Led by Pendulum and Announces Elevate, a New Career and Lifestyle Membership
- Robotics Innovator Exotec Continues Its Global Expansion After Tripling Its Revenue Since 2020
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- Lynne Laube, Founder and Former CEO of Cardlytics, Joins Valor Ventures as Operating Partner
- Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Digital Camera for Children (ALL-2887)
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- Trilogy Investment Company Closes on its 17th Build-For-Rent Property throughout metro Atlanta, the Southeast and Southwest
- TD Bank invests $5 million in Citizens Trust Bank, a minority-owned financial institution serving the Atlanta region for over 100 years
- Carter's & Hilary Duff Celebrate the Season of Giving With 'Carter's Dream Holiday Giveaway' Campaign
- Kolormatrix Now Offers Screen Printing Supplies Packages For An All Round Experience