- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
ATLANTA, Jan. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- At the IPPE fair in Atlanta, BASF and Cargill today announced their expanded cooperation, adding the United States (US) to their existing feed enzymes development and distribution agreement. Together, the two companies are committed to bringing innovative enzyme-based solutions to the market, generating distinctive value for animal feed customers. By combining the enzyme research and development strengths of BASF with Cargill's know-how in application and broad market reach, the partners will form a joint innovation pipeline for animal protein producers.
With the expanded geographical reach, BASF and Cargill aim to bring the voice and commercial insights of US protein producers to craft the next generation of enzymes jointly. Through this next stage of collaboration, BASF and Cargill strive to deliver solutions that address productivity, sustainability, and cost challenges for US customers.
"We are delighted further to strengthen our relationship with our US customers and BASF," said Mariano Berdegue, the North America regional managing director for Cargill's animal nutrition business. "The collaboration will provide more animal feed customers with access to a wide range of high-performance enzyme solutions that we have seen reduce nutrient waste, improve feed efficiency, and sustainably promote animal performance."
More on Georgia Chron
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
In 2021, BASF and Cargill moved the relationship beyond pure distribution agreements into the joint development of new enzyme technologies and applications. This extended partnership builds upon the successful go-to-market collaboration between the companies across Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, the Middle East, and Africa. As part of the partnership, BASF and Cargill will co-develop, produce, market, and sell customer-centric enzyme products and solutions.
"With the expansion of our collaboration to the US, we continue to build our joint success story. We are proud to be on this journey with Cargill to increase further the value creation opportunities for animal feed customers," adds Gisele Santos Bin, Global Sales Director Feed Enzymes & Feed Performance Ingredients at BASF.
BASF and Cargill are excited to expand their partnership and bring scientific excellence and animal nutrition expertise to drive customer success.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Around 111,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio comprises six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €78.6 billion in 2021. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchange in Frankfurt (BAS) and as American Depositary Receipts (BASFY) in the U.S. Further information at www.basf.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: SK Battery America to Open U.S. IT Center, Create 200 High-Tech Jobs in Roswell
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- February 11 Marks Gwinnett County's First Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day of 2023
- FLEETCOR Technologies to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results on February 8, 2023
Cargill helps the world's food system work for you. We connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients and families with daily essentials - from the foods they eat to the floors they walk on. Our 155,000 team members around the world innovate with purpose, empowering our partners and communities as we work to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, sustainable way.
From feed that reduces methane emissions to waste-based renewable fuels, the possibilities are boundless. But our values remain the same. We put people first. We reach higher. We do the right thing. It's how we've met the needs of the people we call neighbors and the planet we call home for 157 years - and how we'll do so for generations to come. For more information, visit Cargill.com and our News Center.
SOURCE Cargill, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Keisha Taylor Starr named as Scripps' new chief marketing officer
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
- AVTECH Software Acquires Long Time United Kingdom Partner OPENXTRA
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- VSoft Names Steve Thomas as Vice President of Sales to Support Company's Continued Growth
- North American and Annexus Continue to Define Industry with Launch of North American Secure Horizon Choice Fixed Index Annuity
- CytoSMART Technologies Joins the Axion BioSystems Brand
- Serta Simmons Bedding Takes Decisive Actions to Strengthen Financial Position and Drive Long-Term Growth
- Atlanta: Statement on Vine City Walmart Reopening
- One Week Left! ezW2 Speeds Up W2 Reporting with White Paper Printing Feature
- Guaranteed Rate to Expedite Rollout of Special Purpose Credit Program
- "Boca's Best Body" competition Presented by The Berman Team
- Curant Health Becomes Official rare360 Partner
- The Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) Announces Selection of 10 ACS Mellon Academic Leadership Fellows
- ATM Processing Provider DNS Certifies Just.Cash Bitcoin Program
- Seasoned Risk Stalwart Brian Hughes Joins Scienaptic As An Investor And Advisor