As the seasons change, it means dryer scalp and challenges for hair. It is important to spend a little more time treating your hair and choosing a good shampoo and conditioner. One recommendation, Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask, known for its aloe vera-based formula, is unlike any hair products on the market. The aloe vera provides that extra hydration to hair, which it needs this time of year. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating, deep-conditioning mask, along with rich coconut and macadamia oils, to help deeply quench and soften hair. With a range of shampoos and conditioners for all hair types, Maui Moisture costs just under $10 and can be found at local drug stores. mauimoisture.com
When the weather changes, people are indoors more and the heat can really affect skin, so it is important to choose the right moisturizer. Olay's Retinol24 Night collection includes a fragrance-free moisturizer, serum and eye cream. It's designed in three forms to make it easier to find the perfect place in your daily skincare routine, and it is formulated to hydrate for 24 hours with virtually no irritation to give you smooth, bright skin for a visible transformation in 28 days. And it works for more than just wrinkles; formulated with two types of retinol, as well as Vitamin B3 and peptides, it reduces the visibility of pores and helps with dull skin. More than 50% of women who have used retinol gave up after less than one month. The reasons why they quit: too expensive, irritation, or they didn't see results. This is why Olay's Retinol24 formula is optimized for potency and skin penetration. olay.com
More on Georgia Chron
- Invesco Advisers Announces Final Results of Tender Offers for Invesco Dynamic Credit Opportunities Fund, Invesco High Income Trust II and Invesco Senior Income Trust
- Macon: Government Office hours, Trash Collection schedule for Christmas & New Year's Day
- Macon: IT Department seeking feedback to help better provide information, services
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- North Highland Named Leader and Best in Class Provider for Corporate Services by ALM Intelligence
The wintertime can be stressful; prioritize health and well-being and balance overall. Combat the stress of the holidays with Social CBD Gel Capsules. The Balance Formula is made with high-quality, lab-tested, hemp-derived CBD extracts. Social CBD's Gel Caps can reconnect and re-establish equilibrium among mind, body and soul. Be balanced to take on winter and holiday festivities joyfully. The best part, Social CBD is available at over 10,000 stores nationwide, including CVS and Walgreens, so no need to wait for Santa to start finding balance this holiday season! thesocialcbd.com
Stop Aging Now, known for their high-quality, research-backed health supplements, has a collagen powder called Collagen360, the perfect product to keep looking the best. Skin naturally contains collagen that acts like scaffolding, holding everything up. But it breaks down over time, causing wrinkles. Collagan360 gives back that scaffolding to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Made with clinically studied collagen peptides, it can be mixed into anything, like a morning cup of coffee. It has no flavor and dissolves completely. stopagingnow.com
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon-Bibb to celebrate new facilities, improvements at Henderson Stadium
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
Beauty Tips for Changing Seasons from Milly Almodovar
Fashion and Beauty from Milly.
SOURCE Tips on TV
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Rapper Lil Cory Arrested On Disorderly Conduct
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Serves on NCEES Computer Engineering Exam Writing Committee
- City of Atlanta to Open Warming Center Wednesday Ahead of Frigid Weather
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces Most Significant Atlanta Fire Rescue Department Compensation Raises in 15 Years
- TMG, ranked No. 1 on Best Places to Work list for 2nd year in a row, moves into third party management
- Cosmo Nail Lounge Grand Opening at North Point Mall Introduces Atomy Brand Skin Care Line
- Skylar Lanier Joins Carriage Trade Public Relations® and Cecilia Russo Marketing as PR Coordinator
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- New Podcast Highlights Local Events for Greater Savannah Area
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to Make Announcement on Atlanta Fire Rescue Department
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Vogtle Unit 3 shield building roof set
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence