- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- Atlanta: Update on City Pools
- Prepare your child for the Olympics of Education
"Being introduced to Glenn Cambre was only a serendipitous encounter in the series of events that were to follow," shares Attorney Hannah Moore. "I am elated and grateful to make this announcement as I continue to grow a firm that truly cares about its clients and fights to get them the results they deserve."
Hannah Moore started her career at some of Georgia's most reputable law firms. Moore opened her own law office and achieved favorable settlements for numerous clients. She was introduced to Glenn Cambre through a mutual business associate and began consulting for Cambre & Associates in the litigation department. Moore continued to run her own personal injury law firm on the side, but the two founders could see great success in creating a partnership together.
More on Georgia Chron
- Industry opportunities grow in Macon-Bibb with new medicinal cannabis cultivation and production facility
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Macon: Public Forums on changes to the Alcohol Code
- WestRock Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.24 Per Share
- Innovative learning blasts into the future
"Working with Attorney Hannah Moore opened opportunities to leverage both our strengths and ambitions in building a law firm that serves the greater good. Ms. Moore has been a tremendous asset to our team and embodies our values of Results, Integrity and Service," says Founding Partner Glenn T. Cambre Jr.
Since its inception in 2014, Cambre & Associates has built a trusted team of personal injury attorneys, case managers, intake specialists and administrative staff to serve the Atlanta area and surrounding communities in Georgia. Cambre & Associates represents clients who are victims in cases including: car/truck/motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, bus/train/airplane crashes, boat wrecks/collisions/impacts, slip and fall injuries, brain/back/neck/spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, premises liability, uber/lyft/taxicab accidents, nursing home and elder abuse, medical malpractice, dog bites, workers compensation, negligence and catastrophic injuries.
More on Georgia Chron
- Light and Livable Style -- Ballard Designs Rocks a Modern Rustic Inspiration in New Product Collection
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- Carter's, Inc. Issues Inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- UCASU's Pending 10K Will Report Big Come-back for Year 2020
- Macon: 50 houses down in our #BlightFight
To learn more, please visit www.GlennCambre.com
About Cambre & Associates, LLC.
Cambre and Associates LLC consists of seven personal injury attorneys admitted to both state and federal courts across the state of Georgia. The team of attorneys have an extensive amount of education and trial experience in complex personal injury litigation.
Press Contact Information
Cambre & Associates
Cassie Preston, Shelton Marshall, Areion Gamble, Glenn Cambre, Hannah Moore, Rachel Green, Keleigh Williams
SOURCE Cambre & Associates, LLC.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Ironside Human Resources Celebrates 10 Years
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Issues Executive Order Requiring Mask Use in All Public Places While Indoors
- Moving Companies Struggle to Keep Up With High Demand: New Survey From moveBuddha.com Reveals
- Governor Kemp, Attorney General Carr Issue Statement on State's Response to DOJ Lawsuit Targeting Georgia's Election Integrity Act
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
- Georgia: ICYMI: Governor Kemp, First Lady Lead Efforts to Combat Crime, Criminal Street Gangs, and Human Trafficking
- Tru-Nut Releases New Keto Collagen Protein Powder at Publix Super Markets
- Fulvic Humic Acid for Gut Health from Age Immune
- LakePoint Sports to Put on Chevrolet Primetime Players Weekend, July 30-Aug. 1
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- Duke Defense Expands Operations Beyond Byrna
- DS Smith Packaging Data: Business Sales Signal Consumer Shopping Surge for Home, Personal Care Goods and Alcohol
- IoT Leader KORE Announces Innovative Redemption Backstop Convertible Bond to Facilitate Public Listing
- Coca-Cola to Auction Its First-Ever NFT Collectibles on International Friendship Day
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- RxSugar® Finds Sweet Success Following QVC® Appearances
- BronzeLens Returns As A Virtual Experience
- America's RV Warranty now offers RV insurance
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- DYSIS Announces New Compact and Portable Colposcope Design with Computer-Aided Cervical Mapping