- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- Prepare your child for the Olympics of Education
- Atlanta: Update on City Pools
"People are hurting out here," said Forest T. Harper, Jr., president and CEO, INROADS, Inc. "Due to circumstances beyond their control, many leaders find themselves on the losing end of corporate downsizing. Our partnership with Careerminds seeks to add to our work of ensuring that INROADS professionals remain in a position to impact corporate America with their talents."
Careerminds is leading the charge with AI-powered job search trends and best practices. They will provide INROADS' recent graduates with outplacement and career services, and help them transition to full-time jobs by providing career navigation, resume writing support, AI-powered job search, and interview preparation support.
More on Georgia Chron
- Industry opportunities grow in Macon-Bibb with new medicinal cannabis cultivation and production facility
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Macon: Public Forums on changes to the Alcohol Code
- WestRock Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.24 Per Share
- Innovative learning blasts into the future
"Service providers that connect talented and emerging leaders to careers are not very diverse. Our commitment to racial equity demands that we pioneer ways to develop a diverse pipeline of talent and connect diverse candidates to the careers that align with their passion and skills. INROADS provides us with an opportunity to partner with a premier organization that is focused on racial employment equity," said Raymond Lee, founder & CEO, Careerminds.
"INROADS is effective because we connect those we serve to a proven talent and career development process. When that process ends, it is vital that our commitment to those we serve doesn't. Careerminds is an extension of our ongoing commitment to putting those we impact in a position to win at work and in life," said Harper.
From Microsoft to JPMorgan Chase, INROADS alumni are a mainstay in corporate America. But America's recent unstable economy has left many corporations with the tough reality of the need to downsize. The sweeping layoffs in corporate America have left many talented leaders without work. INROADS' partnership with Careerminds looks to put many of these leaders back to work. With more than 30 million alumni around the world, INROADS is a leader in career development and placement of talented and underrepresented youth. For more than 50 years they have provided leadership development services that have helped millions of underrepresented talent earn powerful careers at influential companies.
More on Georgia Chron
- Light and Livable Style -- Ballard Designs Rocks a Modern Rustic Inspiration in New Product Collection
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- Carter's, Inc. Issues Inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- UCASU's Pending 10K Will Report Big Come-back for Year 2020
- Macon: 50 houses down in our #BlightFight
INROADS is the world's largest nonprofit organization committed to developing the leadership of talented and underrepresented youth. With more than 30,000 alumni worldwide, INROADS has contributed to increases in the number of C-suite executives in corporate America. Founded in 1970, INROADS' record of impact extends more than 50 years. For more information, visit https://INROADS.org/.
Careerminds is a global contemporary outplacement provider and career management firm that utilizes cutting-edge technology in multiple languages in over 50 countries around the world. Their personalized, one-on-one career coaching allows them to deliver customized services to anyone, anywhere at a lower cost than other firms. For more, visit www.careerminds.com.
SOURCE INROADS Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Ironside Human Resources Celebrates 10 Years
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Issues Executive Order Requiring Mask Use in All Public Places While Indoors
- Moving Companies Struggle to Keep Up With High Demand: New Survey From moveBuddha.com Reveals
- Governor Kemp, Attorney General Carr Issue Statement on State's Response to DOJ Lawsuit Targeting Georgia's Election Integrity Act
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
- Georgia: ICYMI: Governor Kemp, First Lady Lead Efforts to Combat Crime, Criminal Street Gangs, and Human Trafficking
- Tru-Nut Releases New Keto Collagen Protein Powder at Publix Super Markets
- Fulvic Humic Acid for Gut Health from Age Immune
- LakePoint Sports to Put on Chevrolet Primetime Players Weekend, July 30-Aug. 1
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- Duke Defense Expands Operations Beyond Byrna
- DS Smith Packaging Data: Business Sales Signal Consumer Shopping Surge for Home, Personal Care Goods and Alcohol
- IoT Leader KORE Announces Innovative Redemption Backstop Convertible Bond to Facilitate Public Listing
- Coca-Cola to Auction Its First-Ever NFT Collectibles on International Friendship Day
- Diabetes continues to be one of top causes of death in the United States
- RxSugar® Finds Sweet Success Following QVC® Appearances
- BronzeLens Returns As A Virtual Experience
- America's RV Warranty now offers RV insurance
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- DYSIS Announces New Compact and Portable Colposcope Design with Computer-Aided Cervical Mapping