"Here at Chelle Trucking & Logistics, we are committed to optimizing your freight management process and providing industry-leading 24-hour customer service," commented Ronice Harrison, CEO and Founder. "Giving you access to the latest and most cutting-edge technology so you can focus on building your business with ease."
More on Georgia Chron
- Georgia World Congress Center Surge Beds to Re-Open, State Partners with Grady to Coordinate COVID-19 Patients Statewide
- Georgia: State Completes 100% of Infection Control Surveys in Nursing Homes
- Georgia: Ahead of Hurricane Isaias, Officials Urge Vigilance
- Georgia: Kemp Extends Public Health State of Emergency, Renews COVID-19 Restrictions
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
Experts and insiders agree the right approach to supply-chain technology is critical for business growth and competitiveness. The company's technology-first approach to logistics and supply-chain management meets or exceeds these needs while ensuring excellent customer service and reliable on-time delivery.
The company is happy to offer many industry-leading features such as real-time tracking capabilities on the mobile app or our online portal, 60 minute or less quotes, Price Match Guarantee, 90 Days to Pay, Contingent Cargo Insurance, and full customs management.
For more information on Chelle Trucking & Logistics, be sure to visit www.chelletrucking.com, email [email protected] or give the team a call at 1-888-341-7983.
SOURCE Chelle Trucking & Logistics
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- HandyTrac Key Control Interfaces with ResMan Property Management Software
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Panel Built Modular Wall Systems Offer An Easy and Flexible Way to Build-Out Open Offices
- Cox Enterprises and The Trust for Public Land Launch National Cox Conserves Heroes Awards
- Ahlers & Ogletree has major auctions slated for fall starting with White Oaks in Atlanta Sept. 12-13
- Metro-Atlanta Community Leader Announces Release of Inspirational Journal
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Enmarket Opened Thunderbolt Store
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Multi-Award Winning ATL Staple Soul Asylum Studios Group Launches 100% Black-Owned Sound Monitors
- Sionic Mobile Announces Erica Burris as VP Strategy and Product
- Rainbow Village CEO Named Moxie Awards Finalist
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release