- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- The Promise Homes Company, Largest Black-Owned Single-Family Rental Company in the U.S., Secures $200 Million Debt Facility From Barings
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Appoints Two New Regents
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forth paragraph, first sentence of release dated Jan. 12, 2022 should read: Driven by a need for businesses to reimburse employees who charge their company EV at home, FLEETCOR is partnering with Motorq, a leading connected-car data and analytics company, to capture charge event data directly from electric vehicles.
The updated release reads:
FUELMAN® LAUNCHES NEW SOLUTION FOR MANAGING COMMERCIAL FLEET ELECTRIC VEHICLES
New solution enables businesses to pay for electric vehicle public re-charging, and employee home charge reimbursement for fleet customers
Fuelman Inc., today introduced a solution allowing fleet customers to pay for electric vehicle (EV) charging, accurately track all EV charging events, and reimburse employees for at-home charging. The new solution is available to all Fuelman customers as businesses add EV vehicles to their fleets.
"As businesses increasingly look to adopt EVs, the fueling landscape becomes more complex, which in turn makes fleet management more difficult," said Alexey Gavrilenya, Group President of North America Fuel at FLEETCOR. "We are at the forefront of the energy transition by providing an enhanced, comprehensive management and payment platform to help customers efficiently manage fleets with any fuel mix."
More on Georgia Chron
- Taking Aerial Marketing To New Heights
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Rainbow Village Welcomes Three New Members to its Board of Directors
- Fortune Secure Signing Services now offers Apostille services
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
For Fuelman customers, the EV solution can be added to existing physical fleet card or a virtual EV companion feature can be issued to customers. These cards, whether virtual or physical, can be used for payment in popular EV charging apps within any charging network where Mastercard is accepted.
Driven by a need for businesses to reimburse employees who charge their company EV at home, FLEETCOR is partnering with Motorq, a leading connected-car data and analytics company, to capture charge event data directly from electric vehicles. This new platform leverages data captured from electric vehicles to track every charging event, at every charger type and location. The new solution captures home charging events, tracks usage, calculates costs and manages expense reimbursement, which removes impediments to widespread EV adoption for fleets.
"As a leader in commercial fleet management and payment solutions, we can provide our customers convenience, fraud controls and data insights, no matter where or how they fuel," said Keagan Russo, President, Fuelman and North America Local Fleet. "Enabling EV charging payment, data, and home reimbursement for all of our Fuelman fleet card customers allows us to help customers manage their fleets moving forward."
Founded in 1985, Fuelman is now the leading fuel expense management solution. Fuelman's Fuel Cards help businesses manage and control fuel expenses with customizable fuel controls and real-time alerts and reporting, ensuring businesses can better service their customers while minimizing operational inefficiencies and costly misuse of fuel charges. The company is a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies' (NYSE: FLT) portfolio of brands. For more information, visit www.fuelman.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK CELEBRATES SEVENTH ANNUAL GUEST APPRECIATION DAY ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 20
- Jambos Brought Comfort to More Than 20K Foster Kids in 2021
- Cryptocurrency and Coffee: Black Owned Brand Creates Buzz in Crypto
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- College Football Hall of Fame and Microsoft Enter Multiyear Agreement
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global business payments company that simplifies the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. The FLEETCOR portfolio of brands helps companies automate, secure, digitize, and control payments on behalf of their employees and suppliers. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
KCD PR (for Fuelman)
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Reading stimulates cognitive energizes to remove limitations
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io Enters the World of Crypto Mobile Apps in Partnership with Dopamine
- Georgia Power restores service to 110,000+ customers Sunday
- Georgia: Ahead of Winter Storm System, Gov. Kemp Declares State of Emergency
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- Thousands of Georgia Power personnel responding to impacts from Winter Storm Izzy
- Atlanta: Statement on Passing of Elder Cal Murrell, the Happy Preacher
- City of Atlanta Announces Modified Solid Waste Schedule on MLK Day
- Atlanta: Statement on the Passing of MARTA CEO Jeff Parker
- City of Atlanta to Open Two Warming Centers Ahead of Frigid Weather
- Atlanta: Temporary Road Closure: 17th Street NW from Spring Street NW to West Peachtree Street NW
- City of Atlanta Prepares to Activate Winter Storm Response
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Southern Company announces quarterly dividend
- Macon: Trash Talk: Answering your questions
- Macon: Free COVID-19 testing serves hundreds
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Lt. Billy Strange
- Macon-Bibb to celebrate, honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Stonebranch Universal Connector for SAP Achieves SAP-Certified Integration with SAP S/4HANA®
- Macon: Government offices closed in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day