According to the U.S. Army, GTACS II covers information technology services and hardware to support the development of a tactical communications network for soldiers. The vehicle also includes software and hardware engineering, program management and analysis, systems engineering and supply chain management.
"DataPath is excited to be included on the Army's GTACS II contract," said David McDonald, CEO & Executive Chairman, DataPath. "It has been an honor for DataPath to serve the Army for the past 22 years, and we look forward to providing continued support to their missions at home and abroad."
More on Georgia Chron
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Record Growth for Number of Public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Georgia Last Year
- Mencom Offers Connections for Stage Equipment
- Profisee Positioned as a Challenger in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial, Dr. Sabrina Scott Reviews The SECURE Act
Under this contract, DataPath will continue to provide the Army true value-added solutions, including Portable SATCOM Antenna Systems, Transportable Hubs, towable SATCOM Transportable Terminals, Professional Services, MaxView® Network Management Systems, and MaxDefenseTM Cybersecurity solutions.
About DataPath® Inc.
DataPath excels in advanced and secure communications solutions tailored to the unique requirements of defense, aerospace, broadcast, government, and critical infrastructure clients. Our solutions include a wide range of field communications and information technology products, including satellite communication systems, network management software, and cybersecurity services. All offerings are backed by 24x7 customer care and global field support. At DataPath we are passionate about helping our clients achieve mission success. For more information, visit www.datapath.com.
SOURCE DataPath, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Enchem to Build Two Facilities in Jackson County, Create 300 Jobs
- Georgia Earns Top Spot for Regional Workforce Development
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Georgia: Amazon to Launch New Fulfillment Center, Create 500 Jobs in Coweta County
- Georgia: Governor, First Lady Introduce Anti-Human Trafficking Legislation
- Clearwave Launches New Patient Interface Solution
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Southern Company Named to FORTUNE's 2020 World's Most Admired Companies List
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Announcing Custom CO2 System for Georgia Power's Arc in a Box Safety Training
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™