According to the U.S. Army, GTACS II covers information technology services and hardware to support the development of a tactical communications network for soldiers. The vehicle also includes software and hardware engineering, program management and analysis, systems engineering and supply chain management.
"DataPath is excited to be included on the Army's GTACS II contract," said David McDonald, CEO & Executive Chairman, DataPath. "It has been an honor for DataPath to serve the Army for the past 22 years, and we look forward to providing continued support to their missions at home and abroad."
More on Georgia Chron
- Southern Company second-quarter earnings to be released July 30
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- Macon: Mayor issues Executive Order regarding measures to slow the spread of COVID-19
Under this contract, DataPath will continue to provide the Army true value-added solutions, including Portable SATCOM Antenna Systems, Transportable Hubs, towable SATCOM Transportable Terminals, Professional Services, MaxView® Network Management Systems, and MaxDefenseTM Cybersecurity solutions.
About DataPath® Inc.
DataPath excels in advanced and secure communications solutions tailored to the unique requirements of defense, aerospace, broadcast, government, and critical infrastructure clients. Our solutions include a wide range of field communications and information technology products, including satellite communication systems, network management software, and cybersecurity services. All offerings are backed by 24x7 customer care and global field support. At DataPath we are passionate about helping our clients achieve mission success. For more information, visit www.datapath.com.
SOURCE DataPath, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms' Executive Order Requires Use of Masks or Face Coverings
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- HealthMPowers Now Up to Four Stores in Drive for Healthy Food Choices
- Center Parc Credit Union To Open Three Savannah Area Locations
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Tips for Picking the Right Color of Dress for Your Upcoming Special Event
- Two Advisory Groups Representing $240MM in Assets Move to Arkadios
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- Georgia: Frito-Lay Announces $200 Million Expansion, 120 New Jobs in Houston County
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Georgia: Residential Apartment Brand 'Common' to Establish Second Headquarters in Atlanta, Create 274 Jobs
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Extends Moratorium on Residential Evictions and Filings Due to COVID-19
- Over $10,000 Donated to Greater Bluffton Jasper County Volunteers in Medicine from Peacock Subaru
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board