- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- Atlanta: Update on City Pools
- Prepare your child for the Olympics of Education
Uber is incentivizing new drivers with guaranteed earnings and bonus opportunities for peak hour driving. "The Covid-19 pandemic has forced numerous people out of jobs and has increased the financial burden faced by many households," said New Birth Senior Pastor Dr. Jamal Harrison Bryant. "This flexible and high-demand opportunity with Uber can help put cash in people's pockets as Georgia opts out of the needed federal unemployment supplement."
More on Georgia Chron
- Industry opportunities grow in Macon-Bibb with new medicinal cannabis cultivation and production facility
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Macon: Public Forums on changes to the Alcohol Code
- WestRock Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.24 Per Share
- Innovative learning blasts into the future
Throughout the pandemic, the California-based technology company has partnered with local organizations and groups to provide complementary rides to vaccination sites. As the nation emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, this new faith-based partnership seeks to spark increased opportunities with local drivers to provide individuals with a financial shot in the arm.
"Uber is proud to partner with Dr. Bryant to offer flexible work opportunities for anyone in Atlanta who wants one," said Robert Kellman, Uber's global head of public affairs. "We're excited to invest more in the city of Atlanta as we grow the Uber rides, eats and delivery business."
For more information or to sign up to become an Uber driver, visit www.uber.com/a/drive?invite_code=newbirth. Terms and conditions apply for all new driver incentives.
Contact: Erik Burton
SOURCE New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Dinking, driving, and donating for Brookdale Warming Center
- BitPay Adds Litecoin to Expand Coin Integrations
- Liquid CORE® Gum Company, Inspired by Iconic Big Waves at Nazaré, Announces Plans to Develop European Factory and HQ in Portugal
- Psychologist Dr. Amy Stark Releases Two Guided Meditations
- NEW Innovative Mobility Device: Zeen® Disrupts Walker/Wheelchair Industries
- Blue Marble Video Selected as Agency of Record by Georgia Department of Economic Development
- ECONYL® Online Platform Launches for Conscious Consumers
- eVolve MEP and PypeServer Introduce Pipe Spool Export Plugin
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Doc "HUBBLE SPACE WONDERS" To Screen Coast-Coast at Woods Hole, Oregon Doc Film Fests; Wins Top REMI at Worldfest-HOU
- National Vision Holdings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Chicago Gospel Heritage Music Museum and The Spin Awards form strategic alliance
- Get ready for the Olympics of Virtual Learning
- Introducing Mobile First Templates by SlideUpLift
- Live music Noche Caliente Latin Night Atlanta w/ Red Wine Latin Band Aug 7th
- Center Parc Credit Union announces local partners for construction of new flagship financial center
- Ironside Human Resources Celebrates 10 Years
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Issues Executive Order Requiring Mask Use in All Public Places While Indoors
- Moving Companies Struggle to Keep Up With High Demand: New Survey From moveBuddha.com Reveals
- Governor Kemp, Attorney General Carr Issue Statement on State's Response to DOJ Lawsuit Targeting Georgia's Election Integrity Act
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'