- Atlanta: Forest Cove Relocation Moves Forward as Mayor Dickens and City Council Provide $1.5 Million Down Payment to Support Families
- SWM and Neenah Announce Executive Leadership Team and Operational Structure for Combined Company Post Close
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) and form 1116
ATLANTA, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Equifax® (NYSE: EFX) announced enhancements to its employee-driven product suite with the expansion of its State Forms solution. The enhanced solution delivers simplified forms management to help U.S. employers meet state employee form requirements, including required annual notices. Bundling State Forms with services including I-9 Management, state and federal withholding forms and Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) helps employers more seamlessly create their own custom forms and packets to improve the employee experience.
More than 1 in 10 Americans moved during the pandemic according to a recent survey from Zillow Group, with respondents citing the opportunity to work remotely as a primary reason they decided to move. For employers that hire across multiple states, keeping up with the numerous state laws that govern new hire forms and annual notices can be a complex and daunting task.
More on Georgia Chron
- Wine Women & Shoes Charity Event Raises Funds for Ronald McDonald House
- Riskonnect Recognized as a 'Leader' by Independent Global Research and Advisory Firm
- Atlanta Information Management (AIM) Hosts Technology Job & Resource Fair
- ICYMI: Governor Kemp Travels State Putting Georgians First, Makes Largest Economic Development Announcement in State History
- MaximBio Expands Sales and Marketing Organization and Adds WellTree Molecular Group as a new Distribution Partner
The State Forms solution from Equifax can help automate this process for employers – from monitoring state requirements and tracking updates, to helping employers better manage the delivery of forms to a remote, in-office or hybrid workforce. Equifax maintains a growing and customizable array of forms, which can be accessed by HR professionals and employees via secure, single sign-on (SSO) technology. In addition, the solution can integrate seamlessly with most human capital management (HCM) systems through an application programming interface (API) connection or other integration technology.
"The pandemic caused a dramatic shift in companies' willingness to consider remote work, opening up a nationwide talent pool. However, the cross-state workforce also brings new challenges and risks for employers," commented Kate Devine-Elkins, Director, Product Management, Compliance Solutions at Equifax Workforce Solutions. "At a time when employee expectations are rising and it's more important than ever to retain talent, new enhancements to our State Forms service delivers on our commitment to helping take more of the administrative burden off of HR, while also helping employers better mitigate their risk and setting the stage for a more positive employee experience during onboarding and beyond."
State Forms is an integral pillar in the Equifax Workforce Solutions Compliance Center suite of solutions, along with I-9 Management (including our award-winning I-9 Anywhere™ solution for simpler remote onboarding) and WOTC Management, which supports faster onboarding and easier form management along the employee lifecycle, all within a customizable platform that connects seamlessly with most HCM systems. State Forms is available now to employer customers. More information on State Forms solutions from Equifax Workforce Solutions is available here.
More on Georgia Chron
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- EVO Payments Acquires North49 to Deliver B2B Integrated Payments for Sage Users
- Pay Rate is Top Priority for U.S. Job Seekers 2022 Voice of the Blue-Collar Worker Survey Finds
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Gov. Kemp: Hyundai Motor Group to Invest $5.54 Billion in Georgia at First Fully Dedicated Electric Vehicle and Battery Manufacturing Facility
At Equifax (NYSE: EFX), we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping financial institutions, companies, employers, and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence. Our unique blend of differentiated data, analytics, and cloud technology drives insights to power decisions to move people forward. Headquartered in Atlanta and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide, Equifax operates or has investments in 25 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. For more information, visit Equifax.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Daniel Jenkins for Equifax Workforce Solutions
SOURCE Equifax Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Marisa Moore Celebrates Honey as a Natural Ingredient in Partnership with the National Honey Board
- Mallow Selected As Head of Major East Savannah Revitalization Project
- Carter's, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- Angel Oak Recognized as One of Georgia's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Two Eco-Events Made Big Impacts in Georgia's Gwinnett County this Spring
- Actress & Voting Rights Activist, Angelica Love Ross Endorses Rep. Renitta Shannon for Lt. Governor
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!
- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- West Shore Construction Named #1 Hurricane Fabric Dealer in the Country
- Exterro Enhances Digital Forensic and Incident Response Automation with Major Upgrades to FTK® Connect
- PURE Property Management Launches Institutional Management Division, Provides High-tech, High-touch, and Hyperlocal Property Management Nationwide
- AGCO to Present at the Morgan Stanley 7th Annual Sustainable Futures Conference
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
- Autotrader Names 10 Great Cars for Grads in Class of 2022
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- Hustle & Blow Dry Bar Announces New Location and Rebrand to Full Bloom Salon & Dry Bar
- Silva Capital Solutions Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Atlanta: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Presents Jazz 101