- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
CHICAGO, Jan. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Everspring, a leading provider of education technology and services to universities seeking to build or expand their digital, hybrid, and online capabilities, has been named one of the "100 Best Midsize Companies to Work For" by Built In Chicago.
"We are thrilled to be included in Built In's list of best workplaces for the third year in a row," said Beth Hollenberg, CEO and co-founder of Everspring. "Universities partner with Everspring because of the top talent we attract and our team's deep knowledge and expertise. The enthusiasm that the Everspring team brings to our work drives outstanding outcomes for our partners, and our shared commitment to shaping the future of higher education creates a culture that enables our team to thrive."
"It's my honor to congratulate this year's Best Places to Work winners," says Sheridan Orr, chief marketing officer at Built In. "These exemplary companies understand their people are their most valuable asset, and they've stepped up to meet the modern professional's new expectations, including the desire to work for companies that deliver purpose, growth and inclusion. These winners set the stage for a human-centered future of work, and we can't wait to see that future unfold."
Built In's annual awards program includes companies of all sizes, from startups to those in the enterprise, and honors both remote-first employers as well as companies in large tech markets across the U.S. Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation and benefits. In an effort to reflect the benefits candidates search for most frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria such as remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings.
More on Georgia Chron
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
Everspring is growing and is actively hiring. Teams perform a range of functions, including digital marketing, enrollment and student engagement support, instructional design, faculty engagement, university partner support, technology, analytics and more. Founded in 2012, Everspring partners with universities to support their digital transformations, including building and growing high-caliber online and hybrid programs and courses. With the worldwide e-learning market projected to double in size to over $400 billion by 2026, Everspring is well-positioned for sustained growth.
About Built In
Built In is creating the largest platform for technology professionals globally. Monthly, millions of the industry's most in-demand professionals visit the site from across the world. They rely on our platform to stay ahead of tech trends and news, learn skills to accelerate their careers and find opportunities at companies whose values they share. Built In also serves 2,000 customers, innovative companies ranging from startups to those in the Fortune 500. By putting their stories in front of our uniquely engaged audience, we help them hire otherwise hard-to-reach tech professionals. www.builtin.com
More on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: SK Battery America to Open U.S. IT Center, Create 200 High-Tech Jobs in Roswell
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- February 11 Marks Gwinnett County's First Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day of 2023
- FLEETCOR Technologies to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results on February 8, 2023
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
About Built In's Best Places To Work
Built In's esteemed Best Places to Work Awards, now in its fifth year, honor companies across numerous categories: 100 Best Places to Work, 50 Best Startup Places to Work, 100 Best Midsize Places to Work, 100 Best Large Places to Work and Editor's Choice: 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work. The program honors companies—remote, hybrid and in-office—with the best total rewards packages across the U.S. and in the following tech hubs: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Colorado, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and services solutions for higher education. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, and robust faculty support and instructional design services deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone fee-for-service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of higher education. Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities nationwide.
Visit www.everspringpartners.com for more information. Don't just go digital. BE DIGITAL.™
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
- BASF and Cargill further expand their partnership to offer high-performance enzyme solutions to animal protein producers in the United States
- AVTECH Software Acquires Long Time United Kingdom Partner OPENXTRA
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- VSoft Names Steve Thomas as Vice President of Sales to Support Company's Continued Growth
- North American and Annexus Continue to Define Industry with Launch of North American Secure Horizon Choice Fixed Index Annuity
- CytoSMART Technologies Joins the Axion BioSystems Brand
- Serta Simmons Bedding Takes Decisive Actions to Strengthen Financial Position and Drive Long-Term Growth
- Atlanta: Statement on Vine City Walmart Reopening
- One Week Left! ezW2 Speeds Up W2 Reporting with White Paper Printing Feature
- Guaranteed Rate to Expedite Rollout of Special Purpose Credit Program
- "Boca's Best Body" competition Presented by The Berman Team
- Curant Health Becomes Official rare360 Partner
- The Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) Announces Selection of 10 ACS Mellon Academic Leadership Fellows
- ATM Processing Provider DNS Certifies Just.Cash Bitcoin Program
- Seasoned Risk Stalwart Brian Hughes Joins Scienaptic As An Investor And Advisor
- Tobu Railway Begins Selling Mobile Version of NIKKO PASS Via Klook