- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Southern Company joins Apple in announcing launch of new digital learning hub, global headquarters for innovation for HBCUs
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8820651-franklin-junction-adds-wingdepo/
The WingDepo menu focuses on one of America's favorite comfort foods—buffalo wings. Offering sweet and savory options like Memphis Sweet BBQ to Mango Habanero and Honey Stingin' Garlic, Franklin Junction's culinary team has cultivated mouth-watering combinations sure to satisfy wing lovers everywhere.
"WingDepo is a perfect fit for the Host Kitchen™ model," said Aziz Hashim, founder of Franklin Junction. "The concept benefits our partners by increasing profitability in restaurants without additional capital expense."
More on Georgia Chron
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
Hashim launched Franklin Junction in April 2020 as an opportunity for independent restaurateurs to monetize the excess capacity of their kitchens. Franklin Junction performs site analysis, concept matching, and implements strategies for sustained sales growth. There are currently 300 Host Kitchens™ in 35 states on the Franklin Junction network, with another 200 expected to be operational by early next year.
"Our goal is to help small and medium sized restaurant owners participate in the fast-growing online sales channel on a par with the largest operators who have significantly more resources. We level the playing field," added Hashim.
About Franklin Junction
Franklin Junction is a digital platform that allows restaurants to monetize excess kitchen and storage capacity by serving as "Host Kitchens™." Host facilities are matched with a thoughtfully curated roster of crave-able menu items from great restaurant concepts, allowing the Host to increase revenue and hosted brands to expand geographic reach without capital expenditure. Franklin Junction's proprietary matching process has allowed for an industry-best time to profit for their clients. For more information, visit www.franklinjunction.com.
SOURCE Franklin Junction
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service Announces Record Production Numbers by Members In 2020
- Southern Company announces quarterly dividend
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- GRIFFIN Solutions Group Announces New CEO
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Reports 16,000+ Jobs Created During First Half of Fiscal Year
- Form 8.3 - Entain plc
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Artist branding expert earned $100K in two months coaching people to quit their day jobs
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- THIS MONTH: Georgia Families, Educators Spotlight Importance of K-12 Education Options
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- City of Atlanta Installs New Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Monument
- Georgia Power honored for response efforts during historic 2020 hurricane season
- Introducing Organizing For The Rest of Us! - Everyday Overwhelmed People
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs