- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Rent-A-Center opens store in Riverdale, Georgia
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
"The Democrats' solution to 40-year high inflation is passing another reckless tax and spending spree to the tune of $740 billion, affecting Americans in every tax bracket," said the coalition of Republican governors. "While denying a recession, Democrats want to raise taxes on businesses and manufacturers, which will force higher costs onto consumers, worsen inflation, and aggravate shortages. With sky-high prices at the pump, the last thing Americans need is for Democrats to punish energy producers, which will ultimately hurt working families struggling to pay for gas, goods, food, and utilities. Our citizens cannot afford Joe Biden's broken promises on taxes and Democrats' inflationary spending that will only exacerbate the economic crisis they created."
More on Georgia Chron
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Game for Billiard Tables (FJK-158)
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
- Macon: Cadence Bank donates to Brookdale Resource Center
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Robert McCord
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Dedicates $240M for New Grant Program to Expand High-Speed Internet, Help Close Digital Divide
The governors of the aforementioned states will continue doing their part to alleviate the burden placed on citizens as a result of inflation - including actions like Governor Kemp's suspension of the state's motor fuel tax, tax refund, and state income tax cut - but the federal government must act sensibly and quickly to reverse course.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Macon: EMA to host first Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Healthy Savannah Calls on Community to Weigh in on Nutrition and Food Insecurity
- Center Parc Credit Union presents a $3500 donation for Ready Set Go Back to School event
- Hoy to Keep Your Life Productive by Ismail Sirdah
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: Workwear Retailer Duluth Trading Company Creates More Than 300 New Jobs in Bartow County
- National Vision Announces Executive Promotions to Support Company Growth and Accelerate Value-Creation Initiatives
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
- DFW & Surrounding Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Back-to-School Supply Drive, Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales & Services Company, LLC Donates Backpacks and Supplies to Students in Georgia, Florida, and Oklahoma
- Gov. Kemp: Georgia Shatters Investment and Job Records in FY22
- Aaron's Directors Declare Cash Dividend
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Empower Community Care Invests in The Incredible Years®
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Gov. Kemp: WebstaurantStore Expands Operations in Georgia, Creates 213 New Jobs in Bryan County
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- FLEETCOR to Appeal Ruling in FTC Case