Georgia State Board of Nursing Home Administrators
Charlice Byrd and her husband reside in Woodstock. She served as a State Representative from 2005 to 2013. More recently, she served as the North Georgia Field Representative for the U.S. presidential campaign from 2015 to 2016. Byrd holds a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Southeastern Louisiana University.
Martha Zoller is a talk host with the Jacobs Media Corporation in Gainesville. She obtained a bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 1979. Zoller and her husband live in Gainesville, and they have four children.
Hotel/Motel Tax Performance Review Board
David Dukes is the Senior Vice President of the Hotel Division for Benson's, Inc. Dukes earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 1988. He and his wife reside in Athens.
Georgia Board of Massage Therapy - Consumer Member
Jane Curry attended the University of South Carolina, and she is now retired. Curry and her husband live in Evans. They have two children.
More on Georgia Chron
- Greg Thomas Joins North Highland as Associate Vice President
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
Georgia Environmental Finance Authority
Eugene Cason serves on the Dooly County Board of Commissioners. He is also an insurance agent at Citizens Agency in Vienna. Cason has three children: Lindsay Gentry, Landon, and Lyle. He and his wife, Kay, reside in Vienna.
Scott Orenstein serves on the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners. Since 1997, he has been a licensed general contractor and the president of a small, family-owned business currently known as South Georgia Construction & Consulting. Commissioner Orenstein is married to Lynn (Simmons) Orenstein who is a speech-language pathologist with Valdosta City Schools. He and Lynn have two children, Austin and Ally, and reside in Valdosta.
Rick Story serves as the Director of Development for the Rabun County Board of Commissioners. He previously worked with the University of Georgia's Archway Partnership. Story served as a congressional aide for fourteen years, working for then-Congressman Nathan Deal and former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. He is a member of the Rabun County Tourism Development Authority, and he is a deacon and youth leader at Clayton Baptist Church. He earned an associate's degree from Young Harris College and bachelor's degree in Marketing from the University of West Georgia. Story resides in Clayton.
More on Georgia Chron
- Spreading Free Smiles: Dental Clinic. Costa Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Serial Entrepreneurs Belinda and Obinna Ndu Land Network Special On The 700 Club
- The Relevancy Group releases The Relevancy Ring 2019 Customer Data Platform (CDP) Buyer's Guide
- Rainbow Village Nominated as Community Contributor in Gwinnett Small Business Awards
- Pulte Homes Reveals New Model Home in Final Phase of The Paces at Providence
Mike Young is the Mayor of McRae-Helena. He also works as a paramedic/lieutenant for Toombs County EMS. Mike and his wife, Kristan, reside in McRae-Helena.
Georgia Regional Transportation Authority
Frank Auman is a long-time Tucker resident and business leader. Auman was elected Mayor of Tucker on March 1, 2016. He is a graduate of Southwest DeKalb High School and received a bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Georgia. Frank is married to Gaye Bell Auman. He and Gaye have three children: Anna, Emma, and Grace. They reside in the Smoke Rise Community.
Jace Brooks currently serves on the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners. Brooks is a business consultant. He earned a bachelor's degree in Finance from Louisiana Tech University and two master's degrees, one in Business Administration from Georgia State University and another from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Kirste, have been married since 1993 and have twin 17-year-old children: Aidan and Ally. He and his family are active members of Gwinnett Church. They reside in Lawrenceville.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- Wolfson Children's Hospital now offers pediatric cardiology at new children's specialty center
- Savannah Film Alliance Announces Eight Honorees for Upcoming Inaugural Gala
- Metro Atlanta Non-Profit organization holding 3rd Annual Workshop to equip Single Parents
- The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, in Tokyo's Hip Shibuya Neighborhood, Will Open Three New Restaurants in Late November 2019
- Work It, Mama: Gugu Guru, KIDBOX and Working Mother Launch "Back to Work" Baby Registry
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Delivery Officer
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Customer Officer
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
- Luigi's Original Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Receives Kosher Certification
- North Gwinnett HS Freshman Organizes Labor Day 5K Walk/Run Eagle Project
- Havas New York CEO Laura Maness to Provide Opening Keynote at USA-Central Europe Women in Business Summit
- T-Mobile Polska Selects Axiros To Improve Residential Digital Home Broadband Experience
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy' Boise State's Curtis Chili' Weaver 4 Sacks vs Portland State! AMAZING 24 sack season?! Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!