Georgia State Board of Nursing Home Administrators
Charlice Byrd and her husband reside in Woodstock. She served as a State Representative from 2005 to 2013. More recently, she served as the North Georgia Field Representative for the U.S. presidential campaign from 2015 to 2016. Byrd holds a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Southeastern Louisiana University.
Martha Zoller is a talk host with the Jacobs Media Corporation in Gainesville. She obtained a bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 1979. Zoller and her husband live in Gainesville, and they have four children.
Hotel/Motel Tax Performance Review Board
David Dukes is the Senior Vice President of the Hotel Division for Benson's, Inc. Dukes earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 1988. He and his wife reside in Athens.
Georgia Board of Massage Therapy - Consumer Member
Jane Curry attended the University of South Carolina, and she is now retired. Curry and her husband live in Evans. They have two children.
More on Georgia Chron
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Califia and the Timeless Sentries Episode II "Legacies" Streaming Now on YouTube!
- Shannon Versaggi to Join Siteone Landscape Supply as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Apartment Guide Announces Annual College Scholarship Contest: Entries Now Being Accepted For Two $2,500 Prizes
Georgia Environmental Finance Authority
Eugene Cason serves on the Dooly County Board of Commissioners. He is also an insurance agent at Citizens Agency in Vienna. Cason has three children: Lindsay Gentry, Landon, and Lyle. He and his wife, Kay, reside in Vienna.
Scott Orenstein serves on the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners. Since 1997, he has been a licensed general contractor and the president of a small, family-owned business currently known as South Georgia Construction & Consulting. Commissioner Orenstein is married to Lynn (Simmons) Orenstein who is a speech-language pathologist with Valdosta City Schools. He and Lynn have two children, Austin and Ally, and reside in Valdosta.
Rick Story serves as the Director of Development for the Rabun County Board of Commissioners. He previously worked with the University of Georgia's Archway Partnership. Story served as a congressional aide for fourteen years, working for then-Congressman Nathan Deal and former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. He is a member of the Rabun County Tourism Development Authority, and he is a deacon and youth leader at Clayton Baptist Church. He earned an associate's degree from Young Harris College and bachelor's degree in Marketing from the University of West Georgia. Story resides in Clayton.
More on Georgia Chron
- Evolve IP Integrates Microsoft Teams with Cisco Voice Communications; Enhances Microsoft Teams Phone Systems and Ensures Business Continuity
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
- For Third Year in a Row, Yard Management Solutions Named 2020 MHI Innovation Award Finalist
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
Mike Young is the Mayor of McRae-Helena. He also works as a paramedic/lieutenant for Toombs County EMS. Mike and his wife, Kristan, reside in McRae-Helena.
Georgia Regional Transportation Authority
Frank Auman is a long-time Tucker resident and business leader. Auman was elected Mayor of Tucker on March 1, 2016. He is a graduate of Southwest DeKalb High School and received a bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Georgia. Frank is married to Gaye Bell Auman. He and Gaye have three children: Anna, Emma, and Grace. They reside in the Smoke Rise Community.
Jace Brooks currently serves on the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners. Brooks is a business consultant. He earned a bachelor's degree in Finance from Louisiana Tech University and two master's degrees, one in Business Administration from Georgia State University and another from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Kirste, have been married since 1993 and have twin 17-year-old children: Aidan and Ally. He and his family are active members of Gwinnett Church. They reside in Lawrenceville.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- West Georgia Native & American Idol Finalist, Caleb Lee Hutchinson, Returns to Mill Town Music Hall
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing Named to Entrepreneur Media's Franchise 500 for 2020
- New for The Orange Conference 2020: Interactive Masterclass Experience
- ONE PARK FINANCIAL: One of the "Best and Brightest" Companies in the U.S
- Kratom Prices Are Dropping Even Though FDA and Indonesian Kratom Ban Is Looming in 2024
- New York City Author/Journalist Sues Boeing Over Exploding Boeing 737 Airplane Engine On Southwest Flight 1380
- mPower Technology Accelerates Growth with Expansion of Executive Team and Establishment of San Diego Office
- Bonkers Toys Continues To Lead The Way with YouTube Inspired Toys by Partnering with the Stars of Trinity & Beyond and Braille Skateboarding
- Insightra Medical Inc. launches "The Hernia Alliance"
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to Host Emotional Wellness Summit for Women
- Work 365 Introduces more Payment Integrations
- Popular Browser Extension Leaves Beta
- Ellemes Medical Spa is now offering Vivace Rf Microneedling
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investigation of Boral Announced by Holzer & Holzer, LLC
- Digital Signage is Eliminating the Printing Factor. Why Digital Signage?
- Benchmark Adds FileFlex Enterprise To Its Suite of Cybersecurity Solutions
- InComm Launches Go StudioTM, an Emerging Technologies Incubator
- Former Xerox and Tektronix President and Three-Time CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Morehouse polo team certified by US Polo Association
- CEO of the Spruill Center for the Arts Announces Retirement