- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
The Office of Planning and Budget estimates that this acceleration will result in savings for Georgia taxpayers of approximately $1.1 billion in calendar year 2024 as a result of the tax cut acceleration and the 26 basis-points reduction provided in HB 1437. Governor Kemp stated that this move was made possible due to conservative budgeting and strong state economy built on business-friendly policies. He also expressed his enthusiasm to work with partners in the legislature to bring further relief to families still burdened by Bidenomics.
More on Georgia Chron
- AI offers an expedited path to Small Business growth for early adapters
- FinCEN REPORT Named as a Startup-to-Watch by Atlanta Business Chronicle's Prestigious Inno Awards
- The D.I.V.A Principle Conference Returns with a Resounding Call for Resilience and Reinvention with Dr. Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
Lieutenant Governor Burt Jones commented on this announcement as a great step toward ultimately eliminating Georgia's income tax, which is a top priority for him. He commended Governor Kemp and members of the legislature for strategically putting their state in a position to give more money back to every Georgian. Speaker Jon Burns added that as conservatives they are guided by the principle that tax dollars belong to those who earned them in the first place and that low taxes encourage economic growth. He also noted how Georgians have enjoyed not only one of the best business climates but also one of the lowest per-capita tax burdens in the country due to conservative leadership lowering taxes on working Georgians so they can support their families at a time when inflation has eroded their buying power.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Forbes Communications Council Appoints Global Marketing Executive Tangela Parker
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- West Coast Design Firm Carrier Johnson + Culture Opens New East Coast Office in Atlanta
- Gov. Kemp, State Leaders Celebrate Hyundai Motor Group's Historic Impact on Georgia
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDS FOOTPRINT, MENU IN 2023
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Web Series "Heyoka Empath: God's Chosen Truth Seer"
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Issues Call for Answers from President Biden on Illegal Immigration
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Ameris Bank Recognized for Excellence in Small Business Banking
- Crawford & Company® Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out