"I am excited to welcome GreenView Floors International, Inc. to Georgia," said Governor Kemp. "This announcement serves as a testament to Georgia's ability to attract investment from leading international manufacturers because of our No. 1 business climate. GreenView's new manufacturing facility will create fantastic opportunities for hardworking Georgians and their families, and we are thankful that they chose to invest in Adairsville-Bartow County."
Headquartered in Nanjing, China, GreenView Floors International, Inc. is under the umbrella of Nanjing MGM New Material Co., Ltd. (NJ MGM), a privately-owned Chinese enterprise that specializes in manufacturing vinyl and laminate flooring. The company's clients include Mannington USA, Hagebau German, COSTCO, and Walmart.
More on Georgia Chron
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Record Growth for Number of Public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Georgia Last Year
- Mencom Offers Connections for Stage Equipment
- Profisee Positioned as a Challenger in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial, Dr. Sabrina Scott Reviews The SECURE Act
"We have been welcomed to Adairsville-Bartow County with tremendous hospitality," said Jason Liu, chairman of NJ MGM. "We were guided by professionals throughout this process and received essential support from local government. With a company mission of being "Dedicated to A Greener Environment" and values persistent in business integrity, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction, we are eager to hire a world-class team in Adairsville. We are committed to long-term growth and hope to give back to both the community and the state of Georgia."
"Adairsville is glad that GreenView Floors has decided to invest in our community," said Adairsville Mayor Kenneth Carson. "GreenView, a part of the global company MGM out of China, will renovate a vacant building on Princeton Boulevard and revitalize the property. We are proud to welcome GreenView Floors to Adairsville."
Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) Project Manager Sandra Yang represented the Global Commerce Division in partnership with the Cartersville-Bartow County Department of Economic Development.
More on Georgia Chron
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to Address 88th U.S. Conference of Mayors Winter Meeting
- Premium Domain "Batteries.com" to Be Sold at Auction
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
"This is an exciting project for our economic development partners in Bartow County," said GDEcD Commissioner Pat Wilson. "With access to a skilled workforce and an interconnected logistics network, I am confident that GreenView Floors International, Inc. will find success in Georgia as they grow to meet the needs of their customers."
About Nanjing MGM New Materials Co., Ltd
Nanjing MGM New Materials Co., Ltd is one of the leading enterprises of vinyl and laminate flooring in China. Products are exported to America, Canada, Russia, Europe, southeast Asia, South America, Africa, and more than 100 countries and regions in the world which contain almost all kinds and grades of LVT/WPC/SPC and laminate flooring in market. For more information, visit www.mgmfloor.com.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Announcing Custom CO2 System for Georgia Power's Arc in a Box Safety Training
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Nicholas House & Assurant Fight Family Homelessness
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- Cox Media Group Calls on DISH to Bring Back Popular Programming and Stop Spreading Misinformation to Customers
- OnPay Raises $6 Million in Oversubscribed Series A Funding
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network