"I am excited to welcome GreenView Floors International, Inc. to Georgia," said Governor Kemp. "This announcement serves as a testament to Georgia's ability to attract investment from leading international manufacturers because of our No. 1 business climate. GreenView's new manufacturing facility will create fantastic opportunities for hardworking Georgians and their families, and we are thankful that they chose to invest in Adairsville-Bartow County."
Headquartered in Nanjing, China, GreenView Floors International, Inc. is under the umbrella of Nanjing MGM New Material Co., Ltd. (NJ MGM), a privately-owned Chinese enterprise that specializes in manufacturing vinyl and laminate flooring. The company's clients include Mannington USA, Hagebau German, COSTCO, and Walmart.
More on Georgia Chron
- Southern Company second-quarter earnings to be released July 30
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- Macon: Mayor issues Executive Order regarding measures to slow the spread of COVID-19
"We have been welcomed to Adairsville-Bartow County with tremendous hospitality," said Jason Liu, chairman of NJ MGM. "We were guided by professionals throughout this process and received essential support from local government. With a company mission of being "Dedicated to A Greener Environment" and values persistent in business integrity, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction, we are eager to hire a world-class team in Adairsville. We are committed to long-term growth and hope to give back to both the community and the state of Georgia."
"Adairsville is glad that GreenView Floors has decided to invest in our community," said Adairsville Mayor Kenneth Carson. "GreenView, a part of the global company MGM out of China, will renovate a vacant building on Princeton Boulevard and revitalize the property. We are proud to welcome GreenView Floors to Adairsville."
Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) Project Manager Sandra Yang represented the Global Commerce Division in partnership with the Cartersville-Bartow County Department of Economic Development.
More on Georgia Chron
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Jeb Carlisle Joins North Highland as Associate Vice President
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
"This is an exciting project for our economic development partners in Bartow County," said GDEcD Commissioner Pat Wilson. "With access to a skilled workforce and an interconnected logistics network, I am confident that GreenView Floors International, Inc. will find success in Georgia as they grow to meet the needs of their customers."
About Nanjing MGM New Materials Co., Ltd
Nanjing MGM New Materials Co., Ltd is one of the leading enterprises of vinyl and laminate flooring in China. Products are exported to America, Canada, Russia, Europe, southeast Asia, South America, Africa, and more than 100 countries and regions in the world which contain almost all kinds and grades of LVT/WPC/SPC and laminate flooring in market. For more information, visit www.mgmfloor.com.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Residential Apartment Brand 'Common' to Establish Second Headquarters in Atlanta, Create 274 Jobs
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Extends Moratorium on Residential Evictions and Filings Due to COVID-19
- Over $10,000 Donated to Greater Bluffton Jasper County Volunteers in Medicine from Peacock Subaru
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Creates Advisory Council to Focus on Youth Entrepreneurship
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Rollins, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2020 Business Update
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Kemp Declares State of Emergency, Authorizes 1,000 Troops to Protect Georgians