- American Gangster's Big Fifty touched down in Atlanta
- American Heart Assoc Admits "Dramatic Increase in Coronary Risk…after mRNA Shot." Mandate Is Murder
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
Charlie M. Maddox has been a resident of Athens for the past seventy-two years. He was educated in the Clarke County School System and attended the University of Georgia from 1965-1967. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army, and he was employed with the Georgia Department of Labor for thirty-four years. Maddox also served as the pastor of Twin Oak Baptist Church in Washington, Georgia for fourteen years and is currently the pastor of the White Rock Missionary Baptist Church in Rayle. He and his wife, Linda, have been married for thirty-nine years. Together, they have five children and three grandchildren.
Donna Armstrong Lackey has spent thirty-four years in the field of economic, workforce, and community development. She is currently the Director of the University of West Georgia (UWG) Office of Community Engagement. She is a thirty-four-year member of the Georgia Economic Developers Association, and she has served for twelve years as the Carroll County non-public representative on the Three Rivers Regional Commission. Lackey also represents UWG on the Three Rivers Workforce Development Executive Board, the USG Regents' Advisory Committee on Community Engagement and Service, and the USG Economic Development Committee. She holds a Master of Public Administration from UWG, a bachelor's degree in Communications/Public Relations from Shorter College, and a professional certificate in Economic Development from the University of Oklahoma EDI. She and her husband, Norman, reside in south Carroll County.
Tung (Tim) Le began his career as a mechanical engineer for NEC Electronics USA, specializing in CVD semiconductor manufacturing. After five and a half years as a senior equipment engineer, he decided to become a full-time entrepreneur, with a main focus on real estate development and project management. He formed multiple real estate partnerships and is currently the broker/owner of NDI Maxim Real Estate Conglomerate. Le holds a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University of Pomona, an Engineer in Training certification from the California Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, and a Georgia real estate broker license.
David James Burge is a partner with Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP in Atlanta. He earned a law degree from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill and a bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt University. He and his wife, Sally, live in Atlanta, and they have two children.
More on Georgia Chron
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- PlayMaker Health Appoints New Product Leader
- Healthy Savannah Urges Donations Of Healthy Foods During Holidays
State Board of Education
Leonte Benton is the principal and senior vice president for T. Dallas Smith & Company, LLC. He earned a BBA degree in Finance from Morehouse College. He and his wife, Shelley, reside in Fairburn.
Board of Commissioners of the Superior Court Clerks' Retirement Fund of Georgia
H. Vincent Clanton serves as the president of The Chancellor Group, Inc. He earned a bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, an MBA from Georgia State University, and completed the certified financial planner program at Oglethorpe University. He also chartered life underwriter curriculum from The American College in 2002. Clanton and his wife, Cynthia, live in Atlanta, and they have two adult children.
State Board of the Technical College System of Georgia
Mark Hennessy is the owner of Hennessy Cadillac, Inc. He earned an MBA in Management from Georgia State University in 1981. He and his wife live in Atlanta, and they have two adult children.
Georgia Commission on Family Violence
Barbara Jo Neville is the Director of Misdemeanor Probation Oversight with the Department of Community Supervision. She began working with the agency as a Max Out Reentry Manager/Chief Parole Officer in 2014. Prior to that, she worked as a hearing examiner with the State Board of Pardons and Paroles and served in various roles with the Department of Corrections. Neville earned an MPA degree and completed the Georgia Law Enforcement Command College at Columbus State University. She earned her bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Kennesaw State University and is currently a doctoral candidate with Capella University.
Janet Paulsen earned her bachelor's degree in Journalism from the University of Georgia. She was an ordinary suburban mom until November 5, 2015, when her then-husband attempted to end her life. She survived after multiple surgeries and physical therapy, and she has made the choice to life her life to the fullest by taking care of her twin sons, participating in sports, and by being a voice for others living in similar situations. In sharing her story, she empowers other survivors and victims by providing valuable insight into her experience of navigating through an imperfect system. This information helps to shed light on existing gaps, allowing professionals who serve victims to make improvements that could help save lives.
Tomieka R. Daniel is a managing attorney for the Macon Regional Office of Georgia Legal Services Program. She completed her undergraduate education at Clark Atlanta University, where she graduated with honors, and she is a 2002 graduate of the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. Daniel has been practicing law with Georgia Legal Services since 2002 and primarily handles family law, housing, elder law, and family violence cases for low-income Georgians. In 2010, she developed the Teen Dating Violence Prevention Project. She is the immediate past president of the Alumni Board of Directors for Mercer University School of Law and a member of the Macon Bar Association, Georgia Association for Black Women Attorneys, Bootle Inn of Court, and the Georgia Association for Women Attorneys, among other organizations. She also serves on numerous domestic violence task force groups throughout Georgia, and she is an active member of Fellowship Bible Baptist Church. She is married to Willie L. Daniel, Jr., and they have a ten-year-old daughter named Carrington.
More on Georgia Chron
- Synovus Names Tom Dierdorff Head of Corporate & Investment Banking
- Aflac Chief Digital Information Officer Rich Gilbert Named a 2021 CIO of the Year® ORBIE Award Winner
- #StartSmall Backs Girls With Impact, Driving Equity and the Next Generation of Women Innovators
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
Bradford Lee Rigby is the district attorney with the Cordele Judicial Circuit. He earned his bachelor's degree from Mississippi State University and a law degree from the Lamar School of Law at the University of Mississippi. He previously served as a special assistant district attorney in the Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia and as an assistant district attorney in the Tifton Judicial Circuit.
Board of Directors of the Georgia Lottery Corporation
John Hampton Irby is a managing partner with Wilson, Brock, and Irby. He earned his J.D. degree at Mercer University in 1988. He and his wife live in Atlanta and have three grown children.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Coalition
Vikki Townsend Consiglio has served as the Executive Director of the Georgia Utility Contractors Association for twenty-four years. She has over thirty years of foundation and corporate board experience, serving on a multitude of construction industry, civic, and religious boards. In 2012, she was selected to serve as a supervisor for the Henry County Soil and Conservation Commission Board. Consiglio attended Columbus State College, where she majored in Business and Organizational Management, and studied Bible and Music and Gateway College of Evangelism. She is the mother of four grown children, grandmother to ten grandchildren, and married to William Consiglio. They reside in McDonough, where they attend Grace Summit Church.
Edwin Nix has represented District 3 on the White County Board of Commissioners since 2011 and previously served as a county commissioner from 1999-2002. He has always been active in working to protect water, environment, and quality of life in North Georgia. He is employed as the Executive Director of the White County Water Authority and serves on the North Georgia Coosa River Council, Executive Board Vice-President of the Chestatee Chattahoochee Resource Conservation & Development Council, and serves on the newly created Stakeholder Committee for Management of the Lake Lanier Watershed. Edwin and his wife, Linda, are natives of White County.
Jason Winters, Kerry Van Moore, and Bob Martin were reappointed.
State Well Water Standards Advisory Council
Andy Pippin, Raymond J. Wilke, Jerry C. Colwell, Dan Elder III, Greg Grosch, and Milton Thompson were reappointed.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- The Hipster Hound to Host Pet Photos with Santa on December 11
- Important Fine Art & Antiques at Shapiro Auctions Dec. 4
- Little Giant Farmer's Market Announces Launch Of EBT SNAP For Same-day Delivery Via Instacart
- The Legendary Smooth B Goes Double Platinum
- Dalton Carpet One Teams Up with Local Businesses to Launch 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways
- City of Atlanta to Open Warming Center Ahead of Frigid Weather
- powercloud forms strategic alliance with Advizzo
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- Jutt and Natalie Howard of NG Turf Receive Outstanding Agribusiness Award
- Atlanta: Department of City Planning launches Creative Bike Parking application
- One Bark Stop: Premium Products For Your Pup That Will Have Them Wagging Their Tail
- Macon: Commissioners earn state certification
- QView Medical maintains leadership position in AI-powered breast cancer screening technology through alliance with GE Healthcare
- Bay Point Advisors Closes $12.5M Acquisition Loan for Riverfront Redevelopment Site in Vancouver, Washington
- Bark Technologies Expands Online Safety Service To South Africa
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Are you ready to get started in Canadian real estate wholesaling?
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021