"This event is an incredible opportunity to showcase all that Georgia has to offer," said Governor Kemp. "The world-class products manufactured by these Georgia Made companies are a large part of what solidifies Georgia's position as the top state for business. These companies have created greater opportunities for hardworking Georgians in every corner of our state. Together, we will continue to let the world know that the Peach State is open for business."
"Georgia Made is a mark of pride for our businesses, and it's a promise from our state," said GDEcD Commissioner Pat Wilson. "We are team-focused, and the Georgia Department of Economic Development is proud that our whole-state and globally integrated approach to facilitating jobs and investment opportunities for existing industries has helped make our state number one for business for seven years running."
More on Georgia Chron
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Reissues Stay at Home Order
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Macon: Tax Assessor's Office closed to the public
Companies represented at Georgia Made Day included Hitachi Automotive Systems, GE/Roper Corporation, Kubota Manufacturing, YKK, Southern Ionics, Claxton Poultry Farms, Ingevity, Sewon, Hurst Boiler and Welding Co., Kia, Taurus, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Luxottica, and Bridgestone Golf.
For more information on the Georgia Made program, click here. You can view the Georgia Made logo below, and - if needed for publishing - right-click the image to download it for one-time use. Please credit the logo to the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Gov. Kemp Names Appointments to Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder, Victoria L Collier, Urges Putting Affairs In Order
- GROUNDFLOOR Rolls Out Short-Term Investment Opportunities, Providing Secured Investments During Market Volatility
- Georgia: Kemp Closes K-12 Public Schools Through April 24
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- After VBN, You Will Want More Masiah and Pusha Preme Collabs!!
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Launches #ATLSTRONG, Providing COVID-19 Information and Resources for Atlanta Residents
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- The Release of Sci-Fi Dystopian Thriller Set After a Genetic Plague 45x Worse than COVID-19
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day
- International DJ and Television Personality Traci Steele Announces Girls Club All Female DJ Live Dance Party Celebrating Women's History Month
- Screen, Quarantine and Monitor with MedWand's™ New, Cutting-Edge Telemedicine Kit: Mobile SQM DOC
- Intelliverse Offers Salesforce App, CRM and Cloud Contact Center Free for Three Months
- New Organization Affects Positive Change In The Midst Of The Coronavirus Pandemic