- Macon: Read United is looking for volunteers
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- 12:00 ET Welcoming America designates City of Pittsburgh, PA as a Certified Welcoming city
"The Department of Justice attorneys would make great Hollywood screenplay writers," said Governor Brian Kemp. "Their 'lawsuit' is loaded with partisan talking points and outright falsehoods because it is political propaganda aimed at justifying their unconstitutional federal takeover of elections across the country. SB 202 provisions like requiring voter ID on absentee ballots, securing drop boxes around the clock, and expanding weekend voting opportunities are commonsense reforms that ensure Georgia elections are secure, accessible, and fair. Instead of weaponizing the Department of Justice against election integrity measures, this administration should focus on reigning in inflation, reducing violent crime, and securing our southern border."
More on Georgia Chron
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
- 13:47 ET Eagle Merchant Partners Completes Acquisition of Code Ninjas, Largest Coding Franchise System for Kids
- ALM Cars Launches An Online Car Buying Site
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple
- 07:37 ET Solv Wellness™, Makers of Ellura®, Launches new Female Pelvic Health Prebiotic Māge with a Proprietary Blend of the Most Clinically Studied Pre- and Probiotics
"This is not a legitimate lawsuit from the Department of Justice, it's a campaign flier," said Attorney General Chris Carr. "Biden's Department of Justice is waging a shameless political attack on Georgia's constitutional authority to regulate its elections. Georgia's election system is equally accessible to all voters, and we will continue to vigorously defend the commonsense provisions of Georgia's Election Integrity Act against these baseless, partisan attacks."
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Flamingo Costa Rica Realtors Evoke Realty Launch New Website
- The MAGNUM Companies Hires Matt Wexler as Junior Staff Accountant
- Two-Thirds of Crypto Investors Buy-and-HODL
- 09:25 ET INROADS College Links Expands Its Reach And Impact To More U.S. Cities
- Better Together to host community job fair Oct. 7 for Atlanta-area job seekers
- Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and Public Enemy co-founder bets big on Altavoz Entertainment
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Legislation Introduced to Move Infrastructure, Public Safety Updates, Atlanta Children's Eternal Flame Memorial, and Commission on Fathers and Boys Forward
- GoGo Party Bus Celebrates 10 Years w/ "ATL Style" Casino Royale Experience Hosted by Su Solo & Tyler Chronicles w/ Celebrity Guest & More
- Atlanta: City Council Approves Several Items from Mayor Bottoms' Legislative Agenda
- Horizons Savannah Receives $10,000 Grant from Truist Foundation
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Healthline Gate Launches its Health and Medical Information News Website
- 08:45 ET Global Partnership for Telehealth: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to School-Based Telehealth Success
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
- Center Parc to Break Ground for Flagship Financial Center
- Listening to Those Rejecting the Vaccine – Special Session Scheduled for Sep. 27
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today