|Atlanta, GA - On Thursday, May 21, Governor Kemp announced new initiatives and partnerships with the private sector and Augusta University to continue ramping up COVID-19 testing across Georgia.|
CVS Health Opens 23 New Drive-Thru Test Sites in Georgia as Part of Nationwide COVID-19 Response
Governor Kemp joined CVS to announce new rapid COVID-19 testing sites in Georgia. Building on the company's comprehensive efforts to help slow the spread of the virus, CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) will open twenty-three new COVID-19 test sites at select CVS Pharmacy drive-thru locations across the state. The opening of additional test sites across the state and country will be announced by the end of the month.
More on Georgia Chron
"Our friends in the private sector continue to play a critical role in our efforts to ramp up COVID-19 testing and ensure access for all Georgians," said Governor Kemp. "CVS Health has been a tremendous partner in this fight, and we are grateful for their continued commitment to Georgia as they expand testing in communities throughout our state."
A complete list of CVS Pharmacy Drive-thru test sites can be found here. More information on steps CVS Health has taken to address the COVID-19 pandemic, including support for health care providers and clinicians facing financial and administrative strain, is available at the company's frequently updated COVID-19 resource center.
More on Georgia Chron
Sharecare Partners with Augusta University to Support AU Health ExpressCare App
On Thursday, May 21, Augusta University announced a partnership with Sharecare, the state's official wellness vendor. Through the Well-Being Georgia website, Sharecare will help members of the State Health Benefit Plan access vital tools and resources to keep their families safe and sound. This website drives traffic to the AU Health ExpressCare app for free virtual COVID-19 screenings, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, with no appointment and no cost required.
"Several Georgia companies have partnered with Augusta University to help accomplish their mission of expanding access to testing for Georgians in the fight against COVID-19," said Governor Kemp. "We are so grateful for these types of partnerships that help us move the needle as we face COVID-19 head on."
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- HRKS Launches New "Career Blueprint" Program To Assist Employees Effected By Covid 19
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Positioned as a Leader in Risk-Based Authentication Report
- Georgia: Huali Floors to Create 315 Jobs, Invest More than $27 Million in Murray County
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Dot Cromwell Drops "Ghost Ride" to Kickoff Monthly Releases
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces Atlanta Enters Phase II of Reopening Plan and Issues Administrative Order to Develop Guidelines for City Actions
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1