Companies are scrambling to adapt to the new remote business environment as everybody is affected by the impact of COVID-19. As leaders and health-care providers work tirelessly to keep everyone healthy and safe, Intelliverse would like to do its part to keep businesses moving.
"Businesses today should not miss a beat working remotely. We have all the technology available to be effective wherever you are. Intelliverse specializes in connecting businesses with customers and our services can play a key role in your business continuity plans. Along with the 90-day free service, we are honored to provide free 24/7 support for easy and fast setup," said David Godlewski, CEO of Intelliverse.
Intelliverse's solutions and services will facilitate a seamless transition into a remote business environment. Intelliverse helps companies continue business by engaging and serving their customers better. Just click here to reach out to Intelliverse's experts to get started in no time.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Commissioners Tillman & Watkins holding Race & Politics forum via Zoom
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
Intelliverse can also provide businesses with
- Appointment Setting Service Audio Conferencing Automated Attendant and Answering Service Call Forwarding Globally Contact Center Overflow Emergency Notification Service Voicemail Hosted PBX VOIP Lines for Remote Teams
Continued Service and 24/7 Support for All Customers
Intelliverse has activated its Business Continuity Plan and its teams across the globe will continue to provide the same level of 24/7 customer support during this time.
Working from home has long been standard practice at Intelliverse. As a result, the transition from headquarters to home offices was done quickly, as well as securely, and all Intelliverse employees are now working from home.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Georgia: Kemp, State Officials Give Press Briefing
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Georgia: Media Advisory: Gov. Kemp, State Officials to Give Update on COVID-19
- Etgar 36 Announces Socially Distant Summer Civil Rights Journeys