- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Rent-A-Center opens store in Riverdale, Georgia
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
The invention provides an improved pair of socks to keep the wearer's feet dry and cool. In doing so, it helps to wick moisture away from the feet. As a result, it enhances comfort and it helps to reduce athlete's foot, blisters and odors caused by wet, cold feet. The invention features a durable and versatile design that is easy to wear so it is ideal for the general population, especially those who engage in physical activity. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on Georgia Chron
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Game for Billiard Tables (FJK-158)
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
- Macon: Cadence Bank donates to Brookdale Resource Center
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Robert McCord
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Dedicates $240M for New Grant Program to Expand High-Speed Internet, Help Close Digital Divide
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-ALL-2230, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Macon: EMA to host first Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Healthy Savannah Calls on Community to Weigh in on Nutrition and Food Insecurity
- Center Parc Credit Union presents a $3500 donation for Ready Set Go Back to School event
- Hoy to Keep Your Life Productive by Ismail Sirdah
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: Workwear Retailer Duluth Trading Company Creates More Than 300 New Jobs in Bartow County
- National Vision Announces Executive Promotions to Support Company Growth and Accelerate Value-Creation Initiatives
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
- DFW & Surrounding Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Back-to-School Supply Drive, Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales & Services Company, LLC Donates Backpacks and Supplies to Students in Georgia, Florida, and Oklahoma
- Gov. Kemp: Georgia Shatters Investment and Job Records in FY22
- Aaron's Directors Declare Cash Dividend
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Empower Community Care Invests in The Incredible Years®
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Gov. Kemp: WebstaurantStore Expands Operations in Georgia, Creates 213 New Jobs in Bryan County
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- FLEETCOR to Appeal Ruling in FTC Case