- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Goldbergs Fine Foods Marks 30 Years of Success Under Dynamic Leadership
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
The invention helps reduce stress and anxiety which may be the cause of sleepless nights. It may allow the user's body and mind to recharge resulting in the individual being refreshed and alert when they wake. By relaxing the user, it promotes sleep and the user may sleep more soundly. Enhanced slumber could result in improved health. In addition, this device is practical, convenient and easy to use.
More on Georgia Chron
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Therapeutic Device to Relieve Migraines (ALL-3120)
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Green Company Pictures Holds Open Casting Call in Atlanta for Feature Film "RATCHET"
- Atlanta Fire Rescue Foundation Launches the 'Fleet Forward' Capital Campaign to Advance Innovation and Sustainability for the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department
- GEORGIA TECH TRANSIT TEAMSTERS OVERWHELMINGLY RATIFY CONTRACT
The original design was submitted to the National sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 21-MHO-220, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- More than Half of U.S. Homeowners Ranked Government Incentives as One of Their Top Reasons for Considering Installing a Heat Pump, According to Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC Survey1
- Hinge Announces $1 Million Fund to Help Gen Z Build Community In-Person
- Black Nonbelievers Presents SeaCon 2024!!!
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Proposes Acceleration of Largest Income Tax Cut in State History
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- WiseOcean, An Animated Music Education Series For Children And Families,Premiers This Holiday Season
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- GOPIVOT™ CELEBRATES RENEWED PARTNERSHIP WITH C.A. SHORT COMPANY AND EMPHASIZES A FRESH FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH INITIATIVES IN 2024
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Atlanta Charity LHTYF Celebrates 13th Anniversary
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award