- EG Group Selects PDI to Bring Contactless Payments to its North American Sites
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces City's Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
Name of Closed-End
Management Investment Company
Monthly Dividend Amount Per Share
|Change From Prior Distribution|
Invesco Dynamic Credit Opportunities Fund
Invesco High Income Trust II
Invesco Senior Income Trust
Effective October 1, 2020, the Board of Invesco Dynamic Credit Opportunities Fund (NYSE: VTA) approved a Managed Distribution Plan (the "VTA Plan") for the Fund, whereby the Fund will pay its monthly dividend to common shareholders at a stated fixed monthly distribution amount of $0.075 per share.
Effective October 1, 2020, the Board of Invesco Senior Income Trust (NYSE: VVR) approved a Managed Distribution Plan (the "VVR Plan") for the Fund, whereby the Fund will pay its monthly dividend to common shareholders at a stated fixed monthly distribution amount of $0.021 per share.
Effective August 1, 2018, the Board of Invesco High Income Trust II (NYSE: VLT) approved a Managed Distribution Plan (the "VLT Plan") for the Fund, whereby the Fund increased its monthly dividend to common shareholders to a stated fixed monthly distribution amount based on a distribution rate of 8.5 percent of the closing market price per share as of August 1, 2018, the date the VLT Plan became effective. The VTA Plan, the VVR Plan and the VLT Plan are collectively referred to herein as the "Plans."
More on Georgia Chron
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Georgia: Kemp Family Mourns the Passing of Hank Aaron
- Georgia: Spring Mountain Center to Open Manufacturing, Distribution Headquarters in Barrow County; $45 Million Investment to Create 205 Jobs
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Macon: Recap of January 19, 2021 Commission Meeting
1 A portion of this distribution is estimated to be from a return of principal rather than net income. The 19(a) Notice referenced below provides more information and can be found on the Invesco website at www.invesco.com.
The Plans are intended to provide shareholders with a consistent, but not guaranteed, periodic cash payment from each Fund, regardless of when or whether income is earned, or capital gains are realized. The Plans may have the effect of narrowing the discount between each Fund's market price and the net asset value ("NAV") of each Fund's common shares, but there is no assurance that the Plans will be effective in this regard.
If a Fund's investment income is not sufficient to cover the Fund's intended monthly distribution, the Fund will distribute long-term capital gains and/or return of capital in order to maintain its managed distribution level under its Plan. A Fund may at times distribute more than its income and net realized gains; therefore, a portion of the distribution may result in a return of capital. A return of capital may occur, for example, when some or all of the money that shareholders invested in a Fund is paid back to them. A return of capital distribution does not necessarily reflect a Fund's investment performance and should not be confused with "yield" or "income." No conclusions should be drawn about a Fund's investment performance from the amount of the Fund's distributions or from the terms of its Plan.
In order to comply with the requirements of Section 19 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and an exemptive order granted to the Funds by the Securities and Exchange Commission, each Fund will provide its shareholders of record on each distribution date with a 19(a) Notice and issue an accompanying press release disclosing the sources of its dividend payment when a distribution includes anything other than net investment income.
The amounts and sources of distributions reported in 19(a) Notices are only estimates and are not being provided for tax reporting purposes. The actual amounts and sources of the amounts for tax reporting purposes will depend upon each Fund's investment experience during the remainder of its full fiscal year and may be subject to changes based on tax regulations. Each Fund will send shareholders a Form 1099-DIV for the calendar year that will tell them how to report these distributions for federal income tax purposes. Information on the Funds' 19(a) Notices can be found at www.invesco.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Macon: Clean Streets Matter initiative cleans up tons of debris, identifies additional sites, and leads to neighborhood cleanups
- Macon: Departments implementing new work schedules, modifying operations to maximize social distancing
- Georgia: Kemp Family Mourns the Passing of Hank Aaron
- Georgia Unemployment Rate Drops in December, Job Growth Outpaces U.S.
The final determination of the source and tax characteristics of all distributions in 2020 will be made after the end of the year.
The Plans will be subject to periodic review by each Fund's Board, and a Fund's Board may terminate or amend the terms of its Plan at any time without prior notice to the Fund's shareholders. The amendment or termination of a Fund's Plan could have an adverse effect on the market price of such Fund's common shares.
The amount of dividends paid by the Funds may vary from time to time. Past amounts of dividends are no guarantee of future dividend payment amounts.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Trust.
For more information, call 1-800-341-2929.
About Invesco Ltd.
Invesco Ltd. is a global independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our distinctive investment teams deliver a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities. With offices in 25 countries, Invesco managed $1.2 trillion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide as of October 31, 2020. For more information, visit www.invesco.com.
Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the US distributor for Invesco Ltd. It is an indirect, wholly owned, subsidiary of Invesco Ltd.
Note: There is no assurance that a closed-end fund will achieve its investment objective. Shares are bought on the secondary market and may trade at a discount or premium to NAV. Regular brokerage commissions apply.
NOT A DEPOSIT l NOT FDIC INSURED l NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK l MAY LOSE VALUE l NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
CONTACT: Jeaneen Terrio 212-278-9205 [email protected]
SOURCE Invesco Ltd.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- AGCO Announces Quarterly Dividend
- CDC Foundation Earns 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator for 14th Consecutive Year
- Hindsight 2020: Global Hotel Performance
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Artis Technologies Selected for ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator
- Overlay Shares Launch New ETFs and Cross $300 Million in Assets
- Valerie Greenberg Shared New Year Inspiration With TipsOnTV
- Affinity Bancshares, Inc. Announces Completion of Stock Offering and Related Conversion
- Backyard Thangs: Enjoy Premium Stylish Backyard Decor And Accents
- City of Atlanta Re-Imagines Downtown Kiosk Program
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Digital Agility Summit Offers Opportunity to Capitalize on Trends
- American Software Announces Tax Treatment of 2020 Distributions
- Mayzo Reduce Health & Safety Risks Commonly Encountered Using Additives in Manufacturing
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)