Mind & Body Christian Health Group was created by the husband and wife team, Brandon and Brittany Browne, with the intention of being mindful of the people it serves, integrating healthcare providers, and providing a peaceful environment. It has grown successfully on the solid foundation of five principles, including effective customer service, affordable patient care, and the integration of mental health care and primary care, just to name a few. The health group offers quality services to individuals and entire families from a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual perspective, including primary care, functional medicine, Christian mental health counseling, and massage therapy.
As a distinguished family practitioner, Dr. Taylor has garnered six years of vast knowledge and professional experience in the medical field. In her current capacity, she prides herself on combining her love for serving her community with her compassionate heart to provide top quality family practice and patient care at the Mind & Body Christian Health Group.
More on Georgia Chron
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- C&D | The Agency to Launch with #ExerciseYourRights Voter Education Initiative
- Itero Group LLC Fortune 100 Best Small Company
- Search Discovery Announces Launch of Apollo: The World's First Analytics Management System
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
Before the beginning of her medical career, Dr. Taylor earned her BS, MS, and Ph.D. in electrical engineering all from Georgia Tech. She conducted research in electrical engineering at the Georgia Research Institute. Later, she taught engineering courses for eight years at Southern Polytech (now Kennesaw State's Marietta Campus) and then taught a variety of high school and university level science and math classes at Cherokee Christian School and Dominion Christian High School. Her teaching experiences sparked a love for human anatomy and was encouraged to attend Atlanta School of Massage where she became a licensed massage therapist. Later, Dr. Taylor graduated from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, where she received her medical degree. To further her education, she went on to complete her Family Practice residency at Floyd Medical Center (Rome, GA). As a board-certified in family practice, Dr. Taylor is currently working on a certification in functional medicine with the Institute of Functional Medicine.
More on Georgia Chron
- PSXDigital Unveils Marketing Automation 360 to Accelerate Powersports Dealership Success
- Artelon Expands Leadership in Ankle Stability with FLEXBAND™ SOLO and ATL Anchoring Systems
- SENTA Partners Completes 3rd Affiliation in Two Months Through Partnership With Valdosta ENT
- Rockbrash Promotions Announces French Edition Release of My Brother, Muhammad Ali
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
Remaining abreast of the latest developments in her field,, Dr. Taylor has maintained active memberships with the Christian Medical and Dental Association, American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, and the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians.
In her free time, Dr. Taylor enjoys traveling around the world and embarking on new adventures. Her adventures have led her tornado chasing and swimming with sharks.
In recognition of her contributions to the medical field, Dr. Taylor is an awardee of 2020 Top Doctor.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mindandbodygroup.com/
Contact: Katherine Green , 516-825-5634 [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Trump Is an 87% Favorite if Dow above 28,052 on Election Day
- AGCO Names Louisa Parker-Smith Director of Global Sustainability
- Most Dekalb Parents Want a Safe Plan for School Reopening
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Extends COVID-19 Order
- Voter Suppression Antidote: "Grab 'em by the Postcard" Online Campaign Launches
- 9th Annual PINK FROG AFFAIR Returns to Benefit Breast Cancer Patients
- Panel Built Modular Walls Help Perfect Existing Office Space
- Leading Integrated Payments Company Paya Lists on Nasdaq
- Macon: Groundbreaking for the new Frankie E. Lewis Park
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Macon: Light the Night for Fallen Firefighters
- Macon: Commissioner Watkins selected for national, year-long program
- Macon: Solid Waste Department accepting garbage billing exemption requests
- Aaron's Delivers Life-Changing Surprise For Extraordinary Family
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Carter's Launches From Santa with Love, a First-of-Its-Kind Virtual Experience with Cameo to Bring Holiday Magic Directly to Families
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Release New Single 'Daddy's Creed'