- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
ATLANTA, Nov. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- In November, Padgett, a North American accounting, payroll, tax planning and preparation franchise, hosted their annual FOCUS Tax Seminar for 200+ attendees. Representatives from across the country attended in person and virtually to build community and learn about the future of the tax and accounting industry.
The seminar featured four days of speaker sessions for CPE credit. Attendees also had the opportunity to network with top technology sponsors, including Xero, ADP, Thomson Reuters, Gruntworx, BILL, Avalara and Tallyfor.
"Building a solid tech stack can be overwhelming for accounting firm owners," Amanda Aguillard, Padgett's COO said. "We're working to identify tested and proven software that will be valuable to our franchisees. It's exciting to offer them this connection to some of the top software providers in the industry."
With many tax preparers working long hours and a continuing push towards cloud-based software and automation in the accounting industry, Padgett recognizes the importance of providing their network with the tools they need to maximize their efficiency and improve their work/life balance.
More on Georgia Chron
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
"Despite economic uncertainty, Padgett firms are growing faster than the industry average," said Padgett CEO Jeff Phillips. "We're thrilled to welcome new franchisees to Padgett and look forward to adding many more in 2023."
In the last year, Padgett welcomed seven new owners to the franchise network, including Craig and Stephanie Cunningham of Padgett Lakeland, who attended the conference for the first time.
"We often say that our job is to free business owners up to do more of what they love, and FOCUS made it clear that's what Padgett does for us as franchisees," Stephanie Cunningham said. "The real magic is the community. Hearing insight and wisdom from other owners made me confident that through the Padgett family, there's an answer to every problem a client might have."
Through a network of hundreds of individually owned firms, Padgett provides tax, accounting, payroll and advisory services to tens of thousands of small businesses across the U.S. and Canada. With an entrepreneurial spirit and more than 50 years of experience, Padgett aims to serve as trusted advisors and empower business owners to pursue their financial and personal goals. Learn more: padgettadvisors.com.
Padgett Business Services
SOURCE Padgett Business Services
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Red House Named 2023 Top B2B Marketing Agency
- Filming in Downtown Macon through Wednesday, February 1
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Primerica Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- Bicycle Rides Across Georgia Announces Route for 2023 Big BRAG Ride
- ezPaycheck Software Automates 2023 Payroll for Small Businesses in Georgia
- Agency Spotter Announces Expansion Into IT & Development Services
- Georgia: Governor Brian P. Kemp's 2023 State of the State Address
- Quarterra Announces the Opening of Emblem Riverside Apartments
- OSC Edge Earns Recurring Spot on Washington Technology's 2022 Fast 50 List and Rewards Employees with Additional Bonus
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity
- Southern California Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Can Massage Therapy Be an Effective Treatment for Long Haul COVID?
- Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame Announces it's Black History Month Class of Inductees
- Keisha Taylor Starr named as Scripps' new chief marketing officer
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
- BASF and Cargill further expand their partnership to offer high-performance enzyme solutions to animal protein producers in the United States