- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
Galluzzo brings over 15 years of experience in operating, investing in and advising boutique fitness concepts. He was the CEO and Co-Founder of Flywheel Sports, the first boutique fitness brand to incorporate emerging technology into the studio experience. Following Flywheel, he was a partner at North Castle Partners and most recently served as the CEO of Club Sports Group.
The decision to appoint Galluzzo as CEO was strategic, with Breitbart playing a key role in the selection process. Reflecting on the transition, Breitbart said: "It has been a privilege to lead BODY20 and I am confident that Jay is the right leader to guide the company to even greater success. As we seek to aggressively move BODY20 forward and further establish it as a top boutique fitness concept, we focused on identifying an extraordinary leader who could bring vision, focus and a wealth of experience to BODY20's operations that will help us fulfill our ultimate vision for the brand."
More on Georgia Chron
- FinCEN REPORT Named as a Startup-to-Watch by Atlanta Business Chronicle's Prestigious Inno Awards
- The D.I.V.A Principle Conference Returns with a Resounding Call for Resilience and Reinvention with Dr. Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
Galluzzo expressed his enthusiasm for joining BODY20 during this time of growth for the brand: "I am honored to join BODY20 during this exciting time of growth for the brand. I am eager to bring my experience and fitness background to the team and build upon the best-in-class business and culture established under Greg's exceptional leadership."
Under Breitbart's leadership since 2019, BODY20 has achieved exponential growth and established strongholds in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Chicago metro areas. In addition to surpassing 250 signed franchise agreements in 2021 alone, it has also received numerous accolades including a No. 56 ranking on Entrepreneur Magazine's coveted list of Top New and Emerging Franchises as well as a spot on Inc.'s 2023 Inc. 5000 list as one of America's fastest growing private brands.
Looking ahead with Galluzzo at its helm, BODY20 is aiming for 100 studios open by Summer 2024 while eyeing expansion into California and New York markets. It is also committed to introducing innovative fitness offerings that will elevate its customer experience even further.
"The future is bright," said Galluzzo.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Forbes Communications Council Appoints Global Marketing Executive Tangela Parker
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- West Coast Design Firm Carrier Johnson + Culture Opens New East Coast Office in Atlanta
- Gov. Kemp, State Leaders Celebrate Hyundai Motor Group's Historic Impact on Georgia
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDS FOOTPRINT, MENU IN 2023
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Web Series "Heyoka Empath: God's Chosen Truth Seer"
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Issues Call for Answers from President Biden on Illegal Immigration
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Ameris Bank Recognized for Excellence in Small Business Banking
- Crawford & Company® Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye