- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Partners with Excela Health for Paramedic Training Program
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
The week started with Southern Equipment removing two blighted houses at 1164 Spartan Street and 554 Central Avenue on Monday. The following day, Waste Bucket took down two blighted structures at 4020 Villa Avenue and Southern Equipment removed 2954 Columbus Road. On Wednesday, the former Greyhound Bus Station on Spring Street was taken down by our Public Works Department.
More on Georgia Chron
- DPF – Diesel Particulate Filter Maintenance DIY– Save Fuel Reduce Pollution – ECOFuelMax
- Atlanta Real Estate Veteran Marvetta Bozeman to Host Business Support Workshop
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Julie Moore
- "WHEN THE DOGS LEFT" - University of Georgia Documentary on Civil Rights, Journalism & Performing Arts
"Removing [the old bus station] is not only removing an eyesore for people driving by, but we removed a very dangerous building for people in our community," said Mayor Lester Miller. "This is all part of our fight against blight. If it can't be repaired anymore and no longer serves a purpose, if it presents an obvious health and safety issue in our neighborhoods, it must go."
The week ended with Waste Bucket knocking down another dangerous building at 2875 Roy Street. Six blighted properties were removed this week, bringing our total to 181 blighted buildings down since the announcement of the #BlightFight last spring.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Floor & Decor Launches the Grand Opening of its West Hartford, Connecticut Store on July 7, 2022
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Thanks Regent Waters for His Service, Appoints Patrick Jones to University System Board
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec
- Grand Opening of Affordable Dentures & Implants in Stone Mountain, Georgia Enhances Patient Access to High-Quality, Affordable Dental Care
- Boxlight Solutions Win Multiple Tech & Learning Best of Show Awards at ISTELive 22
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- TQIntelligence Appoints New Chief Operations Officer
- Mirion Technologies to Present at CJS Securities' 22nd Annual "New Ideas" Summer Conference
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- Cox Automotive Introduces Kelley Blue Book Service Advisor