- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- The Promise Homes Company, Largest Black-Owned Single-Family Rental Company in the U.S., Secures $200 Million Debt Facility From Barings
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Appoints Two New Regents
They were recognized and presented a certificate of achievement during ACCG's annual conference in Savannah.
"Earning this certification is a true honor," said District 2 Commissioner Paul Bronson. "Our citizens deserve dedicated leadership who takes the proper steps needed to develop and empower the community. This certification is another step in that process."
More on Georgia Chron
- Taking Aerial Marketing To New Heights
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Rainbow Village Welcomes Three New Members to its Board of Directors
- Fortune Secure Signing Services now offers Apostille services
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
"This experience was so great and I feel proud to have accomplished this," said District 6 Commissioner Raymond Wilder. "I want to continue learning. I am looking forward to anything I can do to help me be a better Commissioner for everyone in Macon-Bibb."
"I am thrilled to have my certification," said District 7 Commissioner Bill Howell. "The physical certificate but the information I learned achieving the goal is even greater. All of it helps me be a better commissioner for the folks I serve."
To earn the Certification, a Commissioner must complete the following courses: County Government 101, County Government Finance, County Government Law, Economic Development, Ethics, Human Resources, Leadership Institute, Property Appraisal & Taxation, and Public Health & Safety. These nine courses cover 66 hours of instruction and are offered at a variety of conferences throughout the year.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- New AxiaGram Mobile Communication App by HiMS Provides Health Care Professionals Ability to Transform Where, When and How Patient Care is Delivered
- Avra, Inc. Announces 2022 Expansion, Plans Rapid Expansion Of Clinics In US
- Bark Technologies Releases 2021 Annual Report
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- SecurCapital Corp announces major Q1 portfolio expansion
- MODEX-The Biggest Manufacturing and Supply Chain Event of 2022 is Coming to Atlanta March 28-31
- Window acquires Fintech Drift to provide differentiated insights into the future of finance and ESG
- The Spin Awards announces the Dope Women In Radio Virtual Press Conference
- First Dog Stop: Your Dog Deserves The Best Care, Start Here With Premium Dog Products
- Top InsurTech Startup Pendella Expands Into PEO Market With Employ Source
- Turkey VPS with KVM Hypervisor Windows or Linux Cloud Hosting Solution by Onlive Server
- FLOURYSH, an eCommerce Marketplace, Launches to Elevate Black-Owned Brands and Support Black Culture
- Anue Water and D & H Water Systems Expand Coverage to All California, Arizona & Nevada
- Reading stimulates cognitive energizes to remove limitations
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io Enters the World of Crypto Mobile Apps in Partnership with Dopamine
- Georgia Power restores service to 110,000+ customers Sunday
- Georgia: Ahead of Winter Storm System, Gov. Kemp Declares State of Emergency
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled