- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Rent-A-Center opens store in Riverdale, Georgia
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
"It's absolutely crazy to see my work alongside big-time national brands," said Olivia. "Thanks to Chief Edwards for playing along with my MBC Cribs idea and you're his enthusiasm for "power windows!"
In February 2022, Olivia created an MTV Cribs-inspired video to highlight the Fire Department's brand-new customized fire engine. You can watch the full video here.
"Within a few hours of them making the video public, I began getting emails, calls, and texts talking about how much they enjoyed the video, thought it was great we were trying something new to support our crews, and asking if I really enjoyed power windows as much as it seemed I did in the video," said Fire Chief Shane Edwards.
More on Georgia Chron
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Game for Billiard Tables (FJK-158)
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
- Macon: Cadence Bank donates to Brookdale Resource Center
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Robert McCord
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Dedicates $240M for New Grant Program to Expand High-Speed Internet, Help Close Digital Divide
"This level of creativity and engagement is what we need to keep people informed and engaged with the important work that we're doing," said Mayor Lester Miller. "This video has done so well, I've encouraged them to be just as creative – and maybe more so – with other stories we're trying to tell."
Olivia joined the Office of Communications in May of 2021 and brought her talented video skills and creativity to the team. Her vision has brought a whole new dynamic into sharing vital stories with our community. You can read more about Olivia by clicking here, as she was recently our Staff Spotlight for her hard work and go-getter attitude.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Macon: EMA to host first Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Healthy Savannah Calls on Community to Weigh in on Nutrition and Food Insecurity
- Center Parc Credit Union presents a $3500 donation for Ready Set Go Back to School event
- Hoy to Keep Your Life Productive by Ismail Sirdah
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: Workwear Retailer Duluth Trading Company Creates More Than 300 New Jobs in Bartow County
- National Vision Announces Executive Promotions to Support Company Growth and Accelerate Value-Creation Initiatives
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
- DFW & Surrounding Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Back-to-School Supply Drive, Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales & Services Company, LLC Donates Backpacks and Supplies to Students in Georgia, Florida, and Oklahoma
- Gov. Kemp: Georgia Shatters Investment and Job Records in FY22
- Aaron's Directors Declare Cash Dividend
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Empower Community Care Invests in The Incredible Years®
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Gov. Kemp: WebstaurantStore Expands Operations in Georgia, Creates 213 New Jobs in Bryan County
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- FLEETCOR to Appeal Ruling in FTC Case