- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
"We're excited for an opportunity to bring our entire community together to celebrate all of our city's wonderful accomplishments and how we've overcome any obstacles placed before us," says Mayor Lester Miller. "Macon is what it is today because of so many different people from different backgrounds coming together to help this city thrive, and that is something worth celebrating."
More on Georgia Chron
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
If you're asking yourself, 'What's a Sneaker Ball?,' it's an opportunity for you to wear your best suit or gown, while rocking your favorite sneakers! The ball is from 6:30 until 10:30 p.m. and will feature heavy hors d'oeuvres and live music from the Central High School Strings Orchestra, Justin Cutway, and Collective Space.
Tickets are on sale right now and you can buy them here. Ticket prices vary from $125 a person for floor seating at a table and $40 a person for balcony seating. General admission tickets will be available until the day of the event. Groups can also buy a table before Tuesday, December 6 (seats 8) for $1,000, but must purchase them by contacting Box Office Manager Nikki Vincent at (478) 803-1497.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Red House Named 2023 Top B2B Marketing Agency
- Filming in Downtown Macon through Wednesday, February 1
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Primerica Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- Bicycle Rides Across Georgia Announces Route for 2023 Big BRAG Ride
- ezPaycheck Software Automates 2023 Payroll for Small Businesses in Georgia
- Agency Spotter Announces Expansion Into IT & Development Services
- Georgia: Governor Brian P. Kemp's 2023 State of the State Address
- Quarterra Announces the Opening of Emblem Riverside Apartments
- OSC Edge Earns Recurring Spot on Washington Technology's 2022 Fast 50 List and Rewards Employees with Additional Bonus
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity
- Southern California Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Can Massage Therapy Be an Effective Treatment for Long Haul COVID?
- Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame Announces it's Black History Month Class of Inductees
- Keisha Taylor Starr named as Scripps' new chief marketing officer
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer