- Macon: Clean Streets Matter Community Cleanup this weekend!
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube
- American Cancer Society Names Dr. Karen Knudsen as its Next CEO
More on Georgia Chron
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Macon: First grader gives money, items to Brookdale Warming Center
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Macon: Fraternity donates commercial washer, dryer to Brookdale Warming Center
- Georgia Administers 5 Million COVID-19 Vaccines
FCCLA is the national nonprofit, family-focused, intracurricular student organization for Family and Consumer Sciences students, helping youth assume their roles in society through education in the areas of personal growth, family life, college readiness, career exploration, leadership, and community involvement.
FCCLA organizations extends classroom learning through chapter service projects that develop leadership and employability skills, and helps young men and women learn how to plan, make decisions, and carry out and evaluate programs of action through working with other youth and adults within their school, community, and state.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- NBMBAA® Names Shawn Graham as Chief Financial Officer
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- Invest Atlanta Board Approves Funding for Teachers Village Atlanta
- Woman-Owned Startup Focused on Bias in the Workplace Acquires DBE Certification
- Atlanta-Based Black-Owned Hair Care Brand For Young Men Launches Across 1200+ Target and Walmart Stores
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Beazer Homes Earns 2021 Energy Star® Sustained Excellence Award for Sixth Consecutive Year
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- Atlanta Singer-Songwriter Señoj Drops New Video and Single "Lost"
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- Government and Community Partners Launch "Know the Facts + Get your Vax" Campaign
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Technology Association of Georgia Announces Full Agenda for the Georgia Technology Summit
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Citi Trends Provides Business Update
- Live Music Latin Night Atlanta - Mojitos All Stars Band April 17, 2021
- CareerEco Announces Queue Feature—A Candidate Waitlist Optimization Tool