- Roland Martin to host "Giving the Gift of Literacy to Liberia" Gala and Liberia Bicentennial Honoring 2022 LEDI International Life Changer Honorees
- SPANX, LLC Promotes Kim Jones to CEO, Expands Executive Team to Support Rapid Growth
- Large Trucking – Transport Companies Saving Fuel by Reducing Pollution – ECOFuelMax.com
The gym starts at 10:00 a.m. with yoga, followed by a drum circle at 11:00 a.m., and then mediation at 11:30 a.m. A therapist will also be available on site from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. The event is free and open to everyone.
"We want everyone to benefit from these stress-free activities," says MMHM Coordinator Andrea Cooke. "Taking care of your mental health is vital so we encourage everyone to take advantage of these opportunities."
More on Georgia Chron
- Relatient Survey: Majority of Providers Say Quality of Scheduling is Important Factor for Patient Experience; Nearly Half Say it's the Most Important
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America Announces $30 Million Gift from Lilly Endowment Inc. to Strengthen Work with Youth Across Indiana
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster Palmdale Opens
- "Scheme Queens" Brings an Exciting Black Girl Magic Jewelry Heist Thriller to the Big Screen
- Operation HOPE Launches the HOPE Community Credit Score Index, First-of-its-Kind Tool to Map America's Financial Wellness
MMHM is bringing more pop-up gyms to different neighborhoods in the County every second Saturday of the month, rain or shine.
You can learn about each of the events by visiting and liking its brand-new Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/MaconMentalHealthMatters.. This page will be updated often with information about free consultations, events, and advice on how to take care of your mental health.
"We are working hard to reach people who do not know about services through different streams," says Cooke. "On top of having our website, this Facebook page will help us get important information out, whether it's directly to the person struggling, or to a loved one."
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Healthy Savannah Explores Equitable Changes at Six Neighborhood Parks
- Cybriant Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Atlanta: Mayor Andre Dickens to Host Peace Week ATL Interfaith Breakfast and Working Session
- Black Directors Health Equity Initiative to Honor Billye Suber Aaron at Atlanta Summit
- Axis Capital & The Home Depot Team Up with ATL Non Profit to Donate a School Garden
- Film Mogul Kaye Singleton To Attend The 17th Annual Peachtree Village International Film Festival
- One Park Technologies Fuel Its Growth in Texas
- Key California Alliance Members Declare 'NO ON PROPOSITION 1!'
- 5 Star Nutrition, a Best-in-Class Nutrition Retailer, Opens Newest Location in Kennesaw
- Peachtree Welcomes New Vice President of People and Culture
- AesirX DAM launches: a new Free Open Source 'Community' Digital Asset Management tool with 100MB of free cloud storage!
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- Four Day Int'l Wild Bunch Film Festival Event Hits The Galaxy Theatres In Tucson Oct 20-23
- Video for Social Media; Giving the Algorithm What It Wants - Workshop for Businesses and Non-profits
- The Blakely Now Leasing New Luxury Apartments in Georgia
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Operation HOPE Announces 200th HOPE Inside Location
- EnviroSpark Signs Nationwide Deal With Starwood Capital Group