The first of these meetings was held on Thursday, May 21 via Zoom (as all meetings have been recently due to the spread of COVID-19), and the Committee discussed revenue projections, expense reductions (furloughs, removing vacant positions, reducing travel, and more), the upcoming payscale changes, and summer recreation programs.
To view the full meeting, click here. It's also posted on the dedicated FY21 Budget Website.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Operations & Finance Committee continues review of budget, prepares for Public Hearing
- Macon joins 9 other US cities in national effort to radically reimagine public spaces
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces ATLStrong COVID-19 Relief Donations to Help Atlanta Residents with Rental Assistance
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
Upcoming Operations & Finance Committee Meetings will be held on the dates below and can be watched on our website and Facebook page.
Tuesday, May 26
Thursday, May 28
Tuesday, June 2
Thursday, June 4
Latest on Georgia Chron
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Panel Built, Inc. Marks 25 Years of Modular Building!
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Georgia Power customers to see approximately $10 reduction in monthly summer bills
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules