- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
On November 17, they participated in the Polar Express for Seniors. They took a ride on a horse drawn carriage around Carolyn Crayton Park and enjoyed some hot chocolate. This was all made possible because of Macon Mental Health Matters.
More on Georgia Chron
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
"This was an opportunity to bring some joy to the folks who visit the Center and to support their mental health through equine therapy," said Clinical Director for Macon Mental Health Matters (MMHM) Gloria Smith Cisse. "It was amazing to watch the excitement on the faces of the participants. They truly enjoyed it!"
This is the second year MMHM has made this possible for the Center's visitors, and they know it won't be the last.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Red House Named 2023 Top B2B Marketing Agency
- Filming in Downtown Macon through Wednesday, February 1
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Primerica Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- Bicycle Rides Across Georgia Announces Route for 2023 Big BRAG Ride
- ezPaycheck Software Automates 2023 Payroll for Small Businesses in Georgia
- Agency Spotter Announces Expansion Into IT & Development Services
- Georgia: Governor Brian P. Kemp's 2023 State of the State Address
- Quarterra Announces the Opening of Emblem Riverside Apartments
- OSC Edge Earns Recurring Spot on Washington Technology's 2022 Fast 50 List and Rewards Employees with Additional Bonus
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity
- Southern California Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Can Massage Therapy Be an Effective Treatment for Long Haul COVID?
- Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame Announces it's Black History Month Class of Inductees
- Keisha Taylor Starr named as Scripps' new chief marketing officer
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
- BASF and Cargill further expand their partnership to offer high-performance enzyme solutions to animal protein producers in the United States