- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
"It was one of the most exciting trips we've been on. Students were very interested in learning what it takes to prepare aircraft before flight," said Executive Director of Community Affairs Dr. Henry Ficklin. "They got a lot of information, and I'm glad students got a chance to experience that
More on Georgia Chron
- FinCEN REPORT Named as a Startup-to-Watch by Atlanta Business Chronicle's Prestigious Inno Awards
- The D.I.V.A Principle Conference Returns with a Resounding Call for Resilience and Reinvention with Dr. Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
Students got a tour of Embraer, an aerospace manufacturer, as well as the new Dean-Baldwin Painting facility. They also got a presentation from the MCN management team and took a trip to see where construction for the runway extension will be in the next couple of months.
More trips around Macon-Bibb County are planned for GCAPS. The goal is to give students a unique experience in learning about government operations in our community and state. Students can take trips, meet local and state leaders and elected officials, and learn how to conduct themselves in a professional environment.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Forbes Communications Council Appoints Global Marketing Executive Tangela Parker
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- West Coast Design Firm Carrier Johnson + Culture Opens New East Coast Office in Atlanta
- Gov. Kemp, State Leaders Celebrate Hyundai Motor Group's Historic Impact on Georgia
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDS FOOTPRINT, MENU IN 2023
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Web Series "Heyoka Empath: God's Chosen Truth Seer"
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Issues Call for Answers from President Biden on Illegal Immigration
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Ameris Bank Recognized for Excellence in Small Business Banking
- Crawford & Company® Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye