The Tax Assessor's Office is closed to the public until further notice, and they have moved their services online at www.bibbassessors.com. People can find all the information and forms they may need on that site, and staff are available to answer specific questions at the numbers below.
"We appreciate your time and patience while working through these unprecedented times," says Tax Assessor Andrea Crutchfield. "We want to continue serving the public, while protecting the health of both our employees and community."
All real property Returns (PT-50R), and applications for exemption (Conservation Use, Exempt, & FLPA) must be mailed into this office with a US Postal Mark no later than April 1, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 478-621-6701. These forms and applications are available on the Macon-Bibb County Tax Assessor's website at www.bibbassessors.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: FY20 Budget earns top national honor
- Macon: Operations & Finance Committee continues review of budget, prepares for Public Hearing
- Macon joins 9 other US cities in national effort to radically reimagine public spaces
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces ATLStrong COVID-19 Relief Donations to Help Atlanta Residents with Rental Assistance
All personal property returns, and applications will only be accepted by US mail. All returns should be filed on or before April 1 of the current year. Returns are considered filed upon receipt; the U.S. Postal Service postmark establishes the date of filing. Postage meter stamps will not be accepted as evidence of timely filing if the date is different than the Postal Service postmark. If you have any question you may call 478-621-6723 or go to our website www.bibbassessors.com to obtain a return or application.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to Testify Before Coronavirus Panel Member Briefing with Mayors on Urgent Need for More Federal Support During Pandemic
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Panel Built, Inc. Marks 25 Years of Modular Building!
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Georgia Power customers to see approximately $10 reduction in monthly summer bills
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors