- Dancing Numbers Unveils Google Sheets QuickBooks Integration, Streamlining Data Import, Export, and Deletion
- Atlanta Salsa Congress - Salsa & Bachata lessons & Parties Fri June 2n - 4th 2023
- Alaco Media LLC relaunches Edition8 Magazine's book club for the months of July - December
Residents can bring material to more than 10 large dumpsters at the site which is adjacent to the site of the first permanent Convenience Center. (Lists below.) To use the Convenience Center, you must have a valid Macon-Bibb County driver's license.
"We've been reviewing the usage of this center the past few months and listening to the people that use it regularly, which has led us to expand the hours to seven days a week and provide people weekend access," says County Manager Dr. Keith Moffett. "We have a lot of traffic at this site, which shows us the new Centers placed around the county will be of great service to people.
More on Georgia Chron
- Shapellx Celebrates Grand Opening of Its Inaugural Physical Store in Atlanta, GA
- FCAGa Highlights Lack of Transparency in Funeral Home Pricing in Atlanta
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Actress and Showrunner Kaye Singleton Hosts Special Screening of AMC's Covenant and Free Workshop
"Creating several Convenience Centers around the county will make it easier for people to drop off their material rather than driving to a centralized location, and it will cut down on illegal dumping," says Mayor Lester Miller.
The next Centers after 11th Street will be located on Fulton Mill Road behind Animal Welfare and a site off of Mercer University Boulevard. Opening dates and hours for these first three Centers have not been set, but work has begun on them.
Toilets or sinks
Treated wood (nails should be removed)
Not Allowed Items
Other liquids or hazardous materials.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Golden Ticket Productions Launches New Website
- Innovative Engineering Helps Building Owners Avoid Parking Structure Repair Costs
- Elevate Your Backyard With Belgard's Summer Giveaway
- JAVO BEVERAGE COMPANY'S NEWLY LAUNCHED ENERGY LEMONADES WIN NAMA'S 2023 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: Home Manufacturer ADMARES to Create Over 1,400 Jobs in Ware County
- The Ultimate Cigar Experience at The Soul Picnic in Norlina, NC
- First Consolidated Chassis Management Chassis Arrive in Savannah
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- V-TYPE Lever Series for Extra Tough Connectivity
- Nonprofit Bobby Dodd Institute Welcomes Four New Board Members
- Redefining Professional Spaces: The Rise of Dual-Purpose Backyard Office Sheds in America
- Paradise Garden to Host 6th Annual Outsider Art Trail Tour
- Ohio River South taps Chuck Meadows as Chief Strategy Officer
- Grand Opening of West Chatham YMCA Celebrates Transformation into Modern Wellness Center
- Bethesda Academy Class of 2023 to Celebrate Graduation with Scholarship Gala and Commencement
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference