- The Promise Homes Company, Largest Black-Owned Single-Family Rental Company in the U.S., Secures $200 Million Debt Facility From Barings
- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Appoints Two New Regents
"We are working hard to make sure everyone has the information they need during this transition," said Ryland Environmental Managing Partner James Lanier, pointing out they have been helping get the entire county caught up on missed collections from the previous weeks. "Our guys have been working early mornings and late nights to get this service right, and we are so thankful for the patience from this community."
Since we announced the transition in October, the County Communications team has put out information through our website, extensive news coverage, live demonstrations, videos, and flyers. As of Friday morning, the broadcast had already reached several thousand people and generated nearly 200 comments, both questions from people and answers from Macon-Bibb and Ryland.
More on Georgia Chron
- Taking Aerial Marketing To New Heights
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Rainbow Village Welcomes Three New Members to its Board of Directors
- Fortune Secure Signing Services now offers Apostille services
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
You can watch the full Q&A here.
"A service change of this magnitude requires a similar communication effort, so we have tried to get the information to people in a multitude of ways. Based on the questions we were getting over and over, it was only natural that we brought them all together in an engaging and informative way," says Chief Communications Officer Chris Floore. "Ryland has been very responsive to the public and to us in responding to concerns and answering questions, and I want to brag on our communications team for putting this broadcast together."
As a reminder, this upcoming week (January 17-21) is a recycling week. Make sure your bins are out before 6:00 a.m. on your pickup day and the arrows on the cart are facing toward your house. If you don't know your trash and recycling collection day, click here, and find your address on the map. It is also important to note that your bins should not be blocked so the Ryland trucks can pick them up with the truck's mechanical arm.
You can find all the information regarding solid waste services here.
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- New AxiaGram Mobile Communication App by HiMS Provides Health Care Professionals Ability to Transform Where, When and How Patient Care is Delivered
- Avra, Inc. Announces 2022 Expansion, Plans Rapid Expansion Of Clinics In US
- Bark Technologies Releases 2021 Annual Report
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- SecurCapital Corp announces major Q1 portfolio expansion
- MODEX-The Biggest Manufacturing and Supply Chain Event of 2022 is Coming to Atlanta March 28-31
- Window acquires Fintech Drift to provide differentiated insights into the future of finance and ESG
- The Spin Awards announces the Dope Women In Radio Virtual Press Conference
- First Dog Stop: Your Dog Deserves The Best Care, Start Here With Premium Dog Products
- Top InsurTech Startup Pendella Expands Into PEO Market With Employ Source
- Turkey VPS with KVM Hypervisor Windows or Linux Cloud Hosting Solution by Onlive Server
- FLOURYSH, an eCommerce Marketplace, Launches to Elevate Black-Owned Brands and Support Black Culture
- Anue Water and D & H Water Systems Expand Coverage to All California, Arizona & Nevada
- Reading stimulates cognitive energizes to remove limitations
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io Enters the World of Crypto Mobile Apps in Partnership with Dopamine
- Georgia Power restores service to 110,000+ customers Sunday
- Georgia: Ahead of Winter Storm System, Gov. Kemp Declares State of Emergency
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled