The concert featuring Offset includes performances from Offset's artists, Duke Deuce and YRN Mango and surprise guests. After months of social distancing, Offset will give fans the opportunity to engage in his live music experience virtually on Oct. 16, 2020 when he performs live as the AXR+EXP headliner.
Online audiences can engage with other viewers and performers through live stream chat and will receive branded merchandise and exclusive digital downloads from show partners, including Red Bull and Trick3D, which will supply a unique virtual keepsake for every ticket-holder.
Broadcast of the live performances serves to transform intimate live experiences, which are typically exclusive, into shared experiences for audiences everywhere.
"I get to perform for my fans again with my artists, Duke Deuce, YRN Murk, YRN Mango Foo with surprise guests, globally on my platform," says recording artist, Offset.
More on Georgia Chron
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Hurricane Zeta crossing Georgia, more than 550,000 customers without power
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- "Rap Snacks" a solo art and design exhibition by KingPop
- Nine Sandfly Businesses Plan Nov 7 Fundraiser to Restore From Fire
Performances will be broadcast live on FutureStream from Atlanta's CODA Building rooftop for ticket holders. VIP ticket holders will be able to win one of the 50 spots at the live performance. All attendees will be tested for COVID-19 and adhere to safety guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control. The concert will be protected by InvisiSmart masks that kill bacteria and the COVID-19 virus on contact for 30 days.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the creATL Grant Fund to support Atlanta's independent creative industry workforce during economic hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
News of Offset's live performance follows the launch of AXSD Media earlier this month. Tickets to the Oct. 16 show can be purchased at axrexp.com with support from partners RedBull, Nexus Sports & Entertainment, Trick3D, Axis Replay and Invest Atlanta.
Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE AXSD Media
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Applauds GBI Gang Bust
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Lauren Makk Shares Festive Ideas for Halloween with Tips On TV
- UP Entertainment, in partnership with PixL Dos, has launched the Spanish-language movie channel Cine Romántico on Samsung TV Plus and XUMO
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- InComm Payments Grows Data Processing Operations in Georgia, Collaborates with Georgia Department of Economic Development to Strengthen State's Position as FinTech Innovation Hub
- Supply Chain Now Expands Program Portfolio to Focus on Innovation
- Macon: Wear pink Friday for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Rollins, Inc. Board Director Bill J. Dismuke To Retire, Jerry W. Nix Elected As Director
- Georgia: First Lady, GPB Launch Digital Tours of Governor's Mansion
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Georgia Power prepared for Tropical Storm Zeta
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Wardlaw Claims Service and SelectMethods Announce Innovative Joint Venture to Redefine the Policyholder Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Preps for Socially Distanced America Recycles Day
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region