Download the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Report
"We consider OneTrust's positioning in the Leaders quadrant by Gartner a confirmation of our mission to simplify and automate complex IT vendor risk management challenges," said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO. "By combining an assessment due diligence platform, risk exchange and managed chasing services, OneTrust is able to deliver the built-in frameworks and controls that information security, compliance, sourcing and procurement, and IT professionals need in an IT vendor risk management solution. We feel this placement in the Magic Quadrant solidifies the commitment we have made in executing on our Vendorpedia offering roadmap, and we will continue to incorporate customer feedback, deep industry standards and guidance including ISO 270001, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, CFPB and more to provide the most depth and breadth of any IT vendor risk management solution on the market."
OneTrust believes its positioning as a Leader validates its widely-used technology, world class privacy, security, and third-party risk research, expert global services and active user community of 20,000 professionals worldwide.
In the last year, OneTrust has launched new offerings that continue to deliver results for customers while differentiating Vendorpedia as a complete IT Vendor Risk Management platform:
More on Georgia Chron
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- North Georgia Community Comes Together for the Families of Rainbow Village
- In July 2019, OneTrust closed a $200 million Series A investment led by Insight Partners, valuing the enterprise software company founded in 2016 at $1.3 billion. Today, OneTrust has crossed 1,000 employees and features of a customer base of more than 4,000 with 40% in the Fortune 500. As of 27 Nov. 2019, OneTrust has an Overall Rating of 4.7 out of 5 in the Gartner Peer Insights IT Vendor Risk Management market, based on 50 reviews, for Vendorpedia. With customers in 100 countries, OneTrust has 9 global offices and offers solutions in 100 languages to provide localized sales and professional services support for deployments worldwide. OneTrust Vendorpedia continues to host free, local VendorRiskConnect events that focus on the development of effective third-party risk management programs in cities across Americas and EMEA.
Download the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Report for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools here. For additional information or to request a live demo on OneTrust's Vendorpedia offering, visit Vendorpedia.com or email email@example.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Creates Advisory Council to Examine Atlanta's Use of Force Policies and Procedures
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Shares Simple Tips to Give Your Bedroom A Style Boost
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, Christopher Ambrose, Joanne Spencer, 25 November 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
OneTrust is the #1 most widely used privacy, security and third-party risk technology platform trusted by more than 4,000 companies to comply with the CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001 and hundreds of the world's privacy and security laws. OneTrust's primary offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy Management Software OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ Consent and Preference Management Software OneTrust Vendorpedia™ Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange OneTrust GRC Integrated Risk Management Software
To learn more, visit OneTrust.com or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Georgia: Media Advisory: Gov. Kemp, State Officials to Give Update on COVID-19
- Etgar 36 Announces Socially Distant Summer Civil Rights Journeys
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Dr. Lettsome Renews His South Carolina Professional Engineering License
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Issues an Executive Order to Extend Hazard Pay for Frontline City Employees
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- As U.S. Businesses gradually reopen, Equifax Consumer Webinar to offer Guidance on Credit and Financial Wellness