Opus' implementation expertise and specific payments industry knowledge, coupled with MuleSoft's technology, gives financial and fintech clients the support and tools they need to unlock and unify data from the rapidly growing number of apps and systems. With Anypoint Platform, organizations can realize speed, agility and innovation at scale.
With a clear focus on the retail payments industry, Opus has a long history of understanding the product engineering and go-to-market strategies of banks, financial institutions, fintechs, payment processors, and payfacs. This domain expertise is amplified by enabling and enhancing client expectations with new cloud, API, and DevOps strategies, meant to meet competitive market needs and customer demand for new technologies.
In a market where security and customer engagement are crucial, API strategies can define the success of a product or solution. More and more companies are moving away from developing API development and management tools in-house, to the higher ROI delivered by a comprehensive integration platform.
More on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Outdoor Network Announces Headquarters Expansion, New Advanced Manufacturing Facility in Albany
- The MOTIVATE US webinar series is about to start
- Loyal Announces $12.5 Million Round Led by Concord Health Partners
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
"Our organization is very excited to include MuleSoft as a part of our overall digital transformation technologies offered to our global clients", said TM Praveen, CEO, Opus Consulting Solutions. "We see a major shift in how our fintech and financial customers view and build and monetize internal and external integrations, and it's crucial that they maximize their long term API investments with the advanced and proven set of tools and features included in the Anypoint Platform."
"The average enterprise has data in nearly 900 applications and only one-third are integrated, leading to disconnected customer experiences across channels. Through its partnership with MuleSoft, Opus is allowing its customers to unlock business capabilities and build application networks that accelerate the speed of IT delivery, increase organizational agility and enable innovation at scale," said Brent Hayward, senior vice president of global channels and alliances, MuleSoft. "We're pleased to welcome Opus into MuleSoft's partner ecosystem and look forward to working together to help our mutual customers deliver connected customer experiences."
As a MuleSoft Partner, Opus helps clients address on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration use cases with scale and ease of use.
More on Georgia Chron
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. to Webcast Its Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Financial Results Conference Call on November 12, 2020
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?
About Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™ is the world's #1 integration and API platform. It uniquely allows organizations to use API-led connectivity to unlock their data, empower their business with productized APIs, and create connected experiences, faster. Anypoint Platform is the only solution that offers a single, unified platform for iPaaS and full lifecycle API management , both on-premises and in the cloud.
About Opus Consulting Solutions
Opus Consulting Solutions focuses on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do. Visit https://opusconsulting.com to learn more. Follow Opus on LinkedIn.
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc., a Salesforce company. All other marks are those of respective owners.
SOURCE Opus Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- C&D | The Agency to Launch with #ExerciseYourRights Voter Education Initiative
- Itero Group LLC Fortune 100 Best Small Company
- Search Discovery Announces Launch of Apollo: The World's First Analytics Management System
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
- PSXDigital Unveils Marketing Automation 360 to Accelerate Powersports Dealership Success
- Artelon Expands Leadership in Ankle Stability with FLEXBAND™ SOLO and ATL Anchoring Systems
- SENTA Partners Completes 3rd Affiliation in Two Months Through Partnership With Valdosta ENT
- Rockbrash Promotions Announces French Edition Release of My Brother, Muhammad Ali
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
- Chip Wade on Home Improvement Projects for Fall on Tips on TV Blog
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jason Goldberg
- Atlanta: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Creates Anti-Displacement Tax Fund to Strengthen Homeownership for Legacy Residents
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Boys & Girls Clubs Of America To Host Racial Equity & Social Justice Virtual Town Hall Tuesday
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Carter's, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control