- Oakmont Dentist, Dr. Jason Choorapuzha Remains Committed to Excellence Through Continuing Education
- Macon: Next Level students learn about government, get recognition
- Macon: Central Georgia CASA begins training newest cohort of volunteers
ATLANTA, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterra, a subsidiary of Lennar Corporation and a vertically integrated multifamily apartment builder, developer, and asset manager, today announced the opening of its newest community, Emblem Riverside, in the Atlanta suburb of Douglasville.
The garden-style community features 320 apartment homes near the Chattahoochee River and Sweetwater Creek State Park offering an unmatched destination lifestyle, and easy access to neighborhood schools, employers and prime transportation routes. Phase II of the community will deliver in September 2023 and includes an additional 105 apartment homes including 25 townhomes.
Emblem communities were created by Quarterra to help address the nationwide shortage of attainable housing available to middle-income renters – making Emblem Riverside's central location within Atlanta's top logistics and ecommerce corridor, and immediate connectivity to major job centers throughout Atlanta providing access to over 525,000 workers, is even more vital.
"Atlanta is one of the fastest-growing housing markets in the country, and Emblem Riverside puts residents within easy reach of the city while offering the intimate feel and lifestyle of a suburban community," said Ray Crocker, Senior Vice President of Development with Quarterra. "The community features the top-flight amenities package and a modern living experience that has become the trademark of the Emblem brand. We're excited to bring this opportunity to Douglasville, and further enhance an already thriving community."
More on Georgia Chron
- SignatureFD Announces Partner Promotions as They Continue to Grow Client Base
- Equifax Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Nationally Recognized Publicist Clorissa Wright-Thomas Releases Virtual PR Courses
- Savannah Based Colonial Oil Industries Acquires Strickland Oil Company
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
Emblem Riverside residents will find convenient retailers and well-known restaurant options located along Thornton Road, with unique dining establishments and boutique shops a short distance away in Downtown Douglasville. Recreational opportunities abound, with Tributary Tennis Center, Chattahoochee River and Sweetwater Creek State Park, with its historic ruins, hiking trails, and camping, boating and fishing at 215-acre George Sparks Reservoir.
Situated at 1551 Riverside Highway, Emblem Riverside affords easy connectivity to Interstates 20 (east-west) and 285 (north-south), as well as local thoroughfares like Fulton Industrial Blvd. and Riverside. The Douglas Connect bus route runs along Riverside Parkway, providing connections to the Marta bus line and the greater Atlanta Metro Area, including neighboring Mableton, Villa Rica and South Fulton. The location also creates quick commutes to quality schools and regional employers like Douglas County, Google, Pepsi, Switch Data, ResMed, Quaker Oats, Wellstar Douglas Hospital and Amazon. Surface parking and rentable garages are available on site.
Part of the re-envisioned next generation of apartment homes by Quarterra – Emblem Riverside consists of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, ranging from 738 to 1,194 square feet. Phase II will include one, two and three-bedroom homes, ranging from 737 to 1,719 square feet. In-home highlights include move-in ready internet, pendant lighting, quartz countertops on kitchen counters and islands, Whirlpool appliances including washers and dryers, wood-style vinyl plank flooring in living spaces and tiled shower and tub surrounds.
More on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp: SK Battery America to Open U.S. IT Center, Create 200 High-Tech Jobs in Roswell
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- February 11 Marks Gwinnett County's First Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day of 2023
- FLEETCOR Technologies to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results on February 8, 2023
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
All residents will have access to a pool area with sundeck and seating, outdoor grilling stations, clubhouse with social kitchen, a fitness center, social lounge, outdoor veranda, secure package room and dog run.
Emblem Riverside is Quarterra's fifth Georgia community, joining Gentry and Vireo in Atlanta, Emblem Grayson in Loganville, and Emblem Conyers, currently under construction, in Conyers.
About Quarterra Multifamily
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council's (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Quarterra creates extraordinary communities where people can live remarkably.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Scientist discover a very effective ingredient to lose weight at a fast pace
- Insight Sourcing Group's Annual Year-in-Review Highlights Accomplishments of 2022
- Islamic Speakers Bureau Of Atlanta Leadership Institute Announces Class Of 2023
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
- BASF and Cargill further expand their partnership to offer high-performance enzyme solutions to animal protein producers in the United States
- AVTECH Software Acquires Long Time United Kingdom Partner OPENXTRA
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- VSoft Names Steve Thomas as Vice President of Sales to Support Company's Continued Growth
- North American and Annexus Continue to Define Industry with Launch of North American Secure Horizon Choice Fixed Index Annuity
- CytoSMART Technologies Joins the Axion BioSystems Brand
- Serta Simmons Bedding Takes Decisive Actions to Strengthen Financial Position and Drive Long-Term Growth
- Atlanta: Statement on Vine City Walmart Reopening
- One Week Left! ezW2 Speeds Up W2 Reporting with White Paper Printing Feature
- Guaranteed Rate to Expedite Rollout of Special Purpose Credit Program
- "Boca's Best Body" competition Presented by The Berman Team
- Curant Health Becomes Official rare360 Partner
- The Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) Announces Selection of 10 ACS Mellon Academic Leadership Fellows
- ATM Processing Provider DNS Certifies Just.Cash Bitcoin Program
- Seasoned Risk Stalwart Brian Hughes Joins Scienaptic As An Investor And Advisor
- Tobu Railway Begins Selling Mobile Version of NIKKO PASS Via Klook