- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- The Promise Homes Company, Largest Black-Owned Single-Family Rental Company in the U.S., Secures $200 Million Debt Facility From Barings
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Appoints Two New Regents
Colleagues expressed an incredible sense of pride working for Savista and its commitment to community support. Savista offers full time colleagues 40 hours of paid time to volunteer for a non-profit 501c3 organization plus a CARE program in which colleagues help each other. Savista colleagues value the purpose they provide in their professions and to communities.
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
More on Georgia Chron
- Taking Aerial Marketing To New Heights
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Rainbow Village Welcomes Three New Members to its Board of Directors
- Fortune Secure Signing Services now offers Apostille services
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
"Great Place to Work Certification™ isn't something that comes easily – it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience," said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, vice president of global recognition at Great Place to Work. "Earning this designation means Savista is one of the best companies to work for in the country."
Notes Savista Chief Human Resource Officer Sherry Degnan, "Our culture places top priority on colleague satisfaction. This recognition reflects our colleagues' positive attitudes and dedication to the work we do to support our healthcare partnerships. We are honored to call ourselves a Great Place to Work."
Savista™ partners with healthcare organizations to problem solve and deliver revenue cycle improvement services that enable their success, support their patients and nurture their communities. We collaborate with clients to craft patient engagement, HIM, revenue integrity and AR management solutions to achieve financial success. 4,000 colleagues strong, our global organization serves over 350 clients in the United States.
More on Georgia Chron
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK CELEBRATES SEVENTH ANNUAL GUEST APPRECIATION DAY ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 20
- Jambos Brought Comfort to More Than 20K Foster Kids in 2021
- Cryptocurrency and Coffee: Black Owned Brand Creates Buzz in Crypto
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
- College Football Hall of Fame and Microsoft Enter Multiyear Agreement
Savista is hiring.
Grow your career with an organization that puts its people first. Visit our careers page: https://savista.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Savista
About Great Place to Work Certification™
Great Place to Work® Certification™ is the most definitive "employer-of-choice" recognition that companies aspire to achieve. It is the only recognition based entirely on what employees report about their workplace experience. Great Place to Work Certification is recognized worldwide by employees and employers and is the global benchmark for identifying and recognizing outstanding employee experience.
Victoria Ramsay, Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Reading stimulates cognitive energizes to remove limitations
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io Enters the World of Crypto Mobile Apps in Partnership with Dopamine
- Georgia Power restores service to 110,000+ customers Sunday
- Georgia: Ahead of Winter Storm System, Gov. Kemp Declares State of Emergency
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- Thousands of Georgia Power personnel responding to impacts from Winter Storm Izzy
- Atlanta: Statement on Passing of Elder Cal Murrell, the Happy Preacher
- City of Atlanta Announces Modified Solid Waste Schedule on MLK Day
- Atlanta: Statement on the Passing of MARTA CEO Jeff Parker
- City of Atlanta to Open Two Warming Centers Ahead of Frigid Weather
- Atlanta: Temporary Road Closure: 17th Street NW from Spring Street NW to West Peachtree Street NW
- City of Atlanta Prepares to Activate Winter Storm Response
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Southern Company announces quarterly dividend
- Macon: Trash Talk: Answering your questions
- Macon: Free COVID-19 testing serves hundreds
- Macon: Staff Spotlight: Lt. Billy Strange
- Macon-Bibb to celebrate, honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Stonebranch Universal Connector for SAP Achieves SAP-Certified Integration with SAP S/4HANA®
- Macon: Government offices closed in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day